SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Does anyone know if once a package from EMS reaches the US if USPS delivers it? The tracking says that there was an attempted delivery today but nobody was there to sign for it? Do I have to be personally there to sign for it or can someone else sign for me?

You dont have to personally be there. Someone else can sign for you. They just want to confirm that the package is deliever at the right place.

sorry to carry on flogging this horse but is anyone else having trouble getting hide-san?

been trying to get him for the past week with multiple emails regarding my order to no avail.

i've used him numerous occassions in the past and while communications might get abit spotty sometimes i've always put it down to his popularity as he's top-notch otherwise.

Don't know what everyone else is talking about. This dude did some highly unprofessional stuff:

1. He sent the wrong blazer.

2. He burned Japanese characters with a cigarette, crudely, on to the back of the (wrong) blazer. When I entered them into Google Translator, I was unamused: they translated to "GO FUCK YOURSELF I SENT YOU THE WRONG BLAZER INTENTIONALLY ASSHOLE."

3.Stapled to the lapel of the blazer was a polaroid of him killing my parents while wearing the blazer.

4. The blazer smelled like it had come from a smoking, as opposed to nonsmoking, household.

Just kidding of course! Hide's as amazing as everyone says. I nominate him for SuFu sainthood. He was always sweet, responsive, and my jacket came packaged nicely and super-fast.

Thanks, Hide! Look forward to ordering from you again, when you're back on the radar.