SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

im also expecting a last delivery update that he said he will send out on wednesday night (16th april) or thursday morning. havent heard from him since then. perhaps he is away at the moment. but im sure it is just a matter of time. he did mention to copy him on his gmail account.

i hope everyone gets their stuff!

oh my... i would be on the edge too... you can send him an email at the following address - [email protected]. he indicated that during the server downtime, he can be contactable through that gmail account.

i havent gotten a reply from that email before. so i think he must be away or something as he normally replies emails quite efficiently!

i hope he updates the board with any information. its a bit nerving for some who still have their orders with him.

i managed to conclude a long-running order with Hide-san today and got the tracking number and stuff.

his server downtime is really throwing a spanner into the works

pretty sure he said he was not accepting new orders during this time.

only advice is to try both the gmail and sharpservice.jp email addresses and being patient.

i was on the receiving end of some spotty emailing from Hide-san which turned out to be the result of his server fucking up.

• 2 weeks later...