throwing in the towel (detox and heroin)

Larry Bird

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck man. I've been dealing with something similiar on and off for about 7 years. It can be a huge cloud over your head but once you push all that out of your life things can be so much better. Once an addict, always an addict...the behavior will always be there but that doesn't mean you can't change your lifestyle a little to kick the habit.

Guest doubletap

if you really want to kick it, than just do it.

if you like drugs, than do them in moderation/small quantities so as they don't take over ur life... H/crack/meth don't count.

I know once an addict always an addict, but just stay away from extremes & you'll be ok... and if you can't handle that, than put some effort & don't do it at all!

simple. good luck.

if you really want to kick it, than just do it.

if you like drugs, than do them in moderation/small quantities so as they don't take over ur life... H/crack/meth don't count.

I know once an addict always an addict, but just stay away from extremes & you'll be ok... and if you can't handle that, than put some effort & don't do it at all!

simple. good luck.

this is probably the worst advice for someone trying to kick something. maybe like 10 or 15 years down the line moderation...but steer clear for now

best of luck to u man :) be strong and remeber, WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU, MAKES YOU STRONGER!

thats gotten me through a lot :)

-paul