throwing in the towel (detox and heroin)

Larry Bird

hey all, i got carried away earlier from my house in an ambulance from an overdose...my mom came home from work, with me dead blue...

i think its time i got help again anyway.....this last past week ive gone back to shooting heroin and stopping suboxone...they made a call to memerial and im checking in tommorrow for detox and possible rehab for the 4th time....im withdrawling like a motherfucker right now, cant sleep, sweating, aching like crazy....hopefully i get in early tommorow morning (there gonna call back in the morning telling us what time).

im tired of living like this...

take care superfuture....hopefully ill be back soon.

-keith.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo, thanks for the kind words...i got about an hour of sleep last night thanks to a little blue pill called valium...i have to call memorial at 9am to see if they have a bed ready.

i got the og of junky, had it for years, (not the one that omc posted, the double sided one on ace with a total different cover from 1951?)

i aint goin on methadone or suboxone either....im tired of always depending on something..

this shit aint no joke...

peace, keith.

hAHAH I took a whole bar off!

what are you 16? you think i give a fuck about a rep bar on a message board?...

ive seen what you look like and could easily give you a buck fifty right down from your left ear to your mouth...then they would put on hard narcotics in the hospital and youd get hooked...

but im not gonna hate brah, much love to you diamonds...

anyway, im sweaing it out with valium still..still waiting on a call for a fucken evaluation? wtf is that shit?...the more my parents and i think about it is that i need to find longterm rehab for 3-6 months which im leaning towards...that other shit aint gonna work for a week, its like a revolving door.