Am i facing a mental problem?

Noddy

It's like... i am thinking that wearing washed jeans is a waste of time.... it's like.... no meaning at all to go out with a pair of washed jeans .....

But when wearing a dry pair... i found myself finding meaning in going out as often as i could.... i found myself having a meaning in wearing clothes.. it's like.... an RPG game... where you keep wearing the pair of dry to gain experience..... every outing lets me earn some experience points.... then i will want to grind and hit high level as soon as possible...

am i going nuts?

It's like... i am thinking that wearing washed jeans is a waste of time.... it's like.... no meaning at all to go out with a pair of washed jeans .....

But when wearing a dry pair... i found myself finding meaning in going out as often as i could.... i found myself having a meaning in wearing clothes.. it's like.... an RPG game... where you keep wearing the pair of dry to gain experience..... every outing lets me earn some experience points.... then i will want to grind and hit high level as soon as possible...

am i going nuts?

GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer would say yes. Do you sometimes feel abit down ontop of this? Maybe go see your GP.

the sufu life is a 1st person RPG, rep points give experience, and superfuture is the lodge. its kinda like WoW. there are meetups online and in real life, people sell and trade accessories, bags & clothing to each other. Except there is no killing and the pinnacle of it all is figuring out which hole the gem goes into.

oh yeah and there is even its own WoW style lingo.