Good Society denim

Jackboot

Please don't make it a carpenter jean.

its even better, it has cargo pockets on both sides of the thighs with quadruple the amount of hammer loops for all hammering needs. i figure i have to one up the 1996 gap carpenter/cargo jean somehow. infinite hammer loops all the way... oh and its only available in kirkland signature stone wash.

:)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest declasse
its even better, it has cargo pockets on both sides of the thighs with quadruple the amount of hammer loops for all hammering needs. i figure i have to one up the 1996 gap carpenter/cargo jean somehow. infinite hammer loops all the way... oh and its only available in kirkland signature stone wash.

sounds pretty awesome, hopefully it's super relaxed too

Guest declasse

i was just at context , about to go even broker and get a pair of the straight cuts but i noticed there are only 3 buttons on the fly. i am not so sure about them anymore, the price is good, but the 3 button fly bugs me, reminds me of girl jeans. what do YOU think? i have a 4 button fly and wish it was 5

Guest declasse
does the rise bother you, or just the number of buttons

the number of button, i have jeans with the same rise and 4 buttons, it still doesnt look quite right. but definately better than 3.

Sounds perfect. . . for wiping my ass. :D

@ ilovespaz:

Do you know when Revolve Clothing will have their stock available (the selvage in particular)?

I emailed revolve and the said they were expecting their shipment to be coming in the first week of November, all the styles they said they were getting were:

Good Society Straight Leg Jean in Plant Indigo Dyed

plant indigo

Good Society Straight Leg Jean in Synthetic Indigo

synthetic indigo

Good Society Slim Leg Jean in Synthetic Indigo Dyed

indigo dyed

Good Society Straight Leg Jean in Indigo

synthetic indigo

Good Society Straight Leg Jean in Overcast Wash

overcast wash

Good Society Boot Cut Jean in Indigo

synthetic indigo

Good Society Boot Cut Jean in Overcast Wash

overcast wash

Slim Leg Jean in Overcast Wash

overcast wash

Obviously not all that good but the selvages are there.

I received mine yesterday from Context and they fit pretty good. I normally wear a 35/36 so I went with the 34. I would like it a little tighter in the waist but then I think the rise would have been too short and the thighs too tight. BUT, I really like the look and feel of them and at $90, you can't go wrong. I look forward to breaking them in!

Any tips on how to size the Rescue version? The Vancouver, Canada Urbanoutfitters hasn't gotten them in stock yet, so I might end up ordering from context.

I actually own a pair of 31" Rescues, which have stretched to the point of being too loose to wear. They measure about 36" in the waist. Should I go for a 32" (actually 33" waist) and or attempt the 30" version and hope they stretch.

• 2 weeks later...

i worked with ilovespaz and Good Society on these, and hands down, they are great jeans. the fit on the slims are similar to APC NS's maybe slightly slimmer. denim is a slight bit lighter than i'd like but overall, fit and quality is great. detailing on the jeans are awesome as well. comes with the bandana, clean white button, very clean single stitching, hidden rivets on back pocket. i'd love to see these well worn...keep it goin you guys.

too emo for my liking that looks like a serious taper

man don't say that. #1 "emo" is about 90s indie bastard child of punk...sort of, #2 "emo" kids (the fake, new ones, that listen to screamo) wear way tighter stuff than that

man don't say that. #1 "emo" is about 90s indie bastard child of punk...sort of, #2 "emo" kids (the fake, new ones, that listen to screamo) wear way tighter stuff than that

off topic, but the fake new "emo" kids listen to metalcore or garbage. anyone listening to screamo is sort of legit :\/