halp me chooz

junglejane

wich one foo  

47 members have voted

1. 1. wich one foo

• C3PO
    • the second one

I really want both of these but I can only choose one. they are more or less the same price. I LOVE the first one but I also have to think about wearability. I tried on TFS but no one answered ma thread and I have an auction for one of them ending in 30mins

HALP ME SOOFOO

dis one

2001954027048166243_rs.jpg

OR

dis one

00100m.jpg

(the flourishes are on the pants)

actually, the first one would work really well with some abstract-cut black dress, but going on what i've seen of your (jj's) waywts, i'd say the second one would look better on you. if that makes sense?

makes sense. I am really attracted to the 1st one's aesthetic but I should really think about price-per-wear... i know I can wear the 2nd one with a lot more outfits.

NO, egpt, U MUST CHOOZ!

seriously, give me something else to work with, yoox must have a billion different belts, i bet something better will come up there.

plus, it has free shippinzz.

BUT, if i had to choose one, it would be the first. i don't like belts so detailed like the second one, i am a sucker for geometric shapes though, so although the first one is a bit extreme, i think it will stand out more in a good way(when done properly).