ogre

Montreal Meetup?

I'll be around starting next sunday, staying for 2-3 weeks.

Kanye show gonna be worth it? 

I really love to hate this guy and am borderline salty he's not backpack anymore, but I still feel like he'll put on a decent performance. 

Kenny and ATCQ still on board?

I was planning on checking out seth troxler, but burnt out from spending the last week in berlin...

going to save my energy for tin man at bleury and shed at le salon daome.

I better see most of yall out there tomorrow, drunk as fuck on the street, wilin' out. (Just don't be like that one retard and get yourself dragged underneath a float; that shit aint cool.)

I better see most of yall out there tomorrow, drunk as fuck on the street, wilin' out. (Just don't be like that one retard and get yourself dragged underneath a float; that shit aint cool.)

i'll be there chasing concordia and mcgill cwg's

Bought a lot of Veilance from these guys over the years. Excellent customer service. 

Sad news.

Edited by TresUnCool

Was in attendance for game three and the atmosphere was wild. (Not as crazy as the Chicago win, but still rell hype.) Bro was there last night and said the place exploded when Patches scored. 

It's a shame the Canadian media isn't embracing this team. CBC's coverage last night was abhorrent--more so than usual. I'd like to have an english alternative to RDS--their need to lament the lack of Francophone superstars is exhausting--but Bell's TSN local coverage is unfortunately a wrap for the season. (Maybe I'll just mute the tv coverage and instead use TSN 690's radio coverage.)

GUESS WHAT, CANADA?!? THAT WAS A FUCKING TRIP. Deal with it.