The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

PG2G

she did not wear them every day. but beacause of the normal style of jeans. with a good fit and good color. she use them almost all the time in school. wich means 5 days a week.

but i am trying to convince her to try a pair of the slim raw no stretch jeans.

like the pace wmns denim low waist slim cut.

but i may have to get them to her. :D

yea. evisu is nice. i never get bored of them and i collect. got about 15 pair of evis/evisu.

Miz, Those 47s are a tough jean to break, but once the color starts falling they begin to age rather nicely. Keep it up. I think the jeans look best right when the color begin to fade. Then they fade at an excelerated rate.

No wash or soak so far, they are pretty much the only pair of pants I have worn for the last 4 months. Part of me wants to hold out because they are starting to get some really nice creases and wearing, but I think I'm going to wash these this weekend, I want them to shrink they're getting really loose.

front.jpg

back.jpg

frontcloseside.jpg

They have faded but the flash made them look a lot lighter in those pics, here's a picture in just regular soft room lightingallback.jpg

i thought i could show you my girlfriends acne raw. its the mac raw version.

worn for about 9 months before wash. remember its superslim and stretch.

unfortunally they are now really breaking a lot in beneath crotch. due to thigh wear.

dont get this new forum rules with no possible way linking images.

so here are the links

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7844/acne11cr8.jpg

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/9236/acne22zy1.jpg

and my japan evisu is still going on strong.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/712/evisujapan1smallgh5.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/270/evisujapan2smallwt5.jpg

working on my new and cheap edwin nashville. got them for 70Usd, brand new with tags. but they are a bit slim for me, so it takes some time getting used to.

this is at day 1 with my also brand new visvim bag.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/Deuser/visvim1.jpg

damn, i need some more loose jeans for summer, theese edwin kills me :(

those evisu and acnes look awesome. its funny, those edwins look kinda loose to me.

but then again im used to hobokens.

Hmmm. Maybe I will start liking 45rpm. But if I do that means I may have to buy a pair in the future... Nope I can't like em.

Hmmm. Maybe I will start liking 45rpm. But if I do that means I may have to buy a pair in the future... Nope I can't like em.

exactly. if i let myself fall in love with them i'd be paying 500 bucks in no time. i'm still at the "200 is a good deal of cash" stage.

thank you again everyone. took awhile but ever since the third wash they have been fading a lot quicker. they have a nice vintage look i think. picked up the black sorahikos last week...curious to see how those fade.

those sorahiko's are super. gotta get me a pair when i go to japan.

I don't even want to know... but seriously how many?

efffffff

i just washed my apc NS after about 6-8 months or so.

but where i stay in vermont for the summer tehre is a little creek runnign behind the little summerhouse

and i tied the jeans to a tree adn set them in the water, i put rocks in the pockets to hold them down

and i let them sit in a running stream for about 8 hours while i was away at mass moca.which is pretty amazing btw

ill try to get some pics once theys start shaping up/.

where in vermont? i lived there for awhile. have you been to the big barn in st. albans (i think it is) that is stacked with vintage clothes for sale? got a nice pair of 60's 501's there for cheap and a bunch of levis (some big E) western shirts for cheap. burnington actually has a couple decent vintage shops too.

efffffff

but where i stay in vermont for the summer tehre is a little creek runnign behind the little summerhouse

and i tied the jeans to a tree adn set them in the water, i put rocks in the pockets to hold them down

and i let them sit in a running stream for about 8 hours while i was away at mass moca.which is pretty amazing btw

where in vermont? i lived there for awhile. have you been to the big barn in st. albans (i think it is) that is stacked with vintage clothes for sale? got a nice pair of 60's 501's there for cheap and a bunch of levis (some big E) western shirts for cheap. burnington actually has a couple decent vintage shops too.

I used to go to UVM in Burlington.

I'm kicking myself now, because there is a shop on Pine st. (I think) that had a lot of old jeans. At the time, I wasn't interested in denim, so I didn't bother to check it out.

cmf homme

1 month

1 soak

2 hand wash

lots of hard wear

2zr4.jpg

3gh3.jpg

4bt4.jpg

5je1.jpg

also tweaked the fit on these a bit... ill post some pics in the waywt thread

I've been meaning to get a pair of CMF hommes. Did they get them in at BIG yet? When I talked to them last month they said they were backordered. Seems they are all the craze in Japan.

efffffff

cmon...pictures! hahah im all anxious jsut because i think it would look awesome