Guest bed

The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

looking nice cheap..i wish mine turned out that good!!

oh... just you wait. in a couple months these will be amazing. im thinking these actually have a better wear pattern than the 47s ive seen.

i was in the Levi's broadway store last week and noticed how they started selling rigid 527's again. I was really tempted to buy a pair but at $80 its a bit steep. I first got the 527 when they were part of the old premium label in 99 at the Levi's store in boston, this pair was one wash i believe

DSC03244.jpg

DSC03243.jpg

and then I bought another pair in 2003 when the were no longer premium, they got baggier but for $40 they ended up pretty nice. also one wash

DSC03241.jpg

DSC03242.jpg

so shitty levis can end up good.

yeah those look great. A good thigh contrast is always dope

RRDS - worn for 1 year - 1 dryclean - 1 wash...

128833953_5852eca112.jpg

128833954_2bb4b7b449.jpg

Those Nudies and those earlier LVCs both look fantastic!! Keep up the good work.

Nice to see people have started taking the meaning of this thread seriously again, and not just posting APCs after two weeks wear.. Yawn....

I just got out of the shower with my brand new LVC 1933... I feel like a kid in a candystore :)

Now their hanging out on the balcony, cant wait until they dry :) :)

will post picture when they've dried

Dang lots of good nudies on this page. I have to start putting some more work into my RRDG's again

I think this thread proves undoubtedly that Nudies seem to produce some of the best fading. Hope my BBs turn out like that when i get round to starting on them.

just got my nudie ssk today... darn it feels like PAPER... so thin and stretchy... anyway compared to my andewhalls their like.... 1/3 the weight and thickness...will post some pics when i have the time

yawn, killer jeans! Those look really nice. Are they super stiff like RRDGs, or are they a different denim?

thanks man. i'd guess that they were the same denim. and yeah they were super stiff when i first got them. they chaffed the hell out of my hips for the first few days.

My girlfriend's APC hipsters. Probably 5 or 6 years old , washed after every five or so wears. They haven't turned out badly considering..

263ec79.jpg

263ecfa.jpg

My girlfriend's APC hipsters. Probably 5 or 6 years old , washed after every five or so wears. They haven't turned out badly considering..

263ec79.jpg

263ecfa.jpg

girlfriend with 5 or 6 years old denim with hige and hachinosu.

amen to that!

she's a keeper!

washed after 5 or 6 wears?

whaaaaaat?!!!

:D

they really that blue?

If anything they're a bit darker, bear in mind this isn't everyday wear. At the moment she's working on a pair of Nudie Super Slim Kims with J-Brands in rotation. :cool:

My girl is going to start her Edwin wear today since it has gotten colder .. She refuses to wear denim in summer months - likes to dress the sexiness then ..

They are 2" too small for her - after a soak this should be fun ..