The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Right... I get that. But by the time the denim is soft enough, isn't it too late to get good stacking fades?

I admit, it's likely that the denim will "settle" on it's own fairly quickly (at least sooner than any noticeable fading would occur) but I feel the way it settles never looks as clean and uniformed as jacoBUH_x's imperials. SO, my question in the end: Is it CHEATING to 'arrange' your stacks?

dude, don't get philosophical, they're jeans. if they're too long for you, they'll stack regardless of how soft they are. if you walk with your legs close together, they'll fade at the stacking. if not, they won't. thats the whole point, they'll fade to how you wear them and how you naturally walk or watev

Right... I get that. But by the time the denim is soft enough, isn't it too late to get good stacking fades?

I admit, it's likely that the denim will "settle" on it's own fairly quickly (at least sooner than any noticeable fading would occur) but I feel the way it settles never looks as clean and uniformed as jacoBUH_x's imperials. SO, my question in the end: Is it CHEATING to 'arrange' your stacks?

Is it cheating?? Just wear your fucking jeans.

So...

I just tried some of the green tea I bought from the groccery store...

[guy from Hitch] Its disgusting.[end]

So...

I was thinking of boiling up all the packs, and letting my Iron Hearts chill in there...

So its either...

A) Do the green tea soak BEFORE sea wash.

B) Do the green tea soak AFTER the sea wash.

C) Skip the green tea soak and just wait for the sea wash.

I kinda dont feel like jumping into the ocean two seperate times with jeans on (Dior + I.H.) so Id be leaning towards green tea soak.

Whichever...

Help me decided...

Cheating by simply adjusting your jeans? They're just jeans man calm down lol.

Guest youkinorn
SO, my question in the end: Is it CHEATING to 'arrange' your stacks?

If you have to adjust them, the odds of them staying that way as you wear them around naturally are very low.

Plus don't be dumb.