The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Guest jeffvyain

i'll post some more reasonably soon. i just got lucky and my girl was dickin around with my camera for a few minutes and i ran across that photo when i uploaded some pics onto my computer.

As Kiya noted sometime after the SFxSE party... jeans at this point in their life are so washed and worn that they just feel look like prewashed jeans. I definitely did not adhere to any significant period of time without a wash. I went about 4-5 months before I began machine washing... eventually machine drying as well.

I am moving on because for the past 10+ months they've been worn every single day and it's taken quite a toll. I will continue to wear these jeans along with other pairs... they will last me for many years to come.

perhaps seXi04 could be the next instalment? and i will also congatulate you sidney on another teriffic article of clothing. Question i have noticed you wearing boots in several waywt posts...what are they?

Hey does anyone have any worn in raw Edwins? i'm breaking in a pair now and would love to see what they look like after a while.

Yup, I had one recent post about my worn in raw edwins 505SX a few days back. Just search for "edwin" in this thread and you'll find it.

i've been noticing the ridiculous evolution on sidneylos FH on his waywt and other random pics. kiya's is looking pretty insane too.

but did you boost the contrast on the image at all?

samurai s5000vx at about 18 months

new130.jpg

Why was I even chewing gum this early in the morning!?

Those look amazing man. Are they wearing through on any specific areas?

-JF

i like the fit in those eternals, pp.

Why was I even chewing gum this early in the morning!?

Those look amazing man. Are they wearing through on any specific areas?

-JF

you can say "crotch," y'know. nothing gay about that. go ahead. rephrase the question.

the kid in the nudies is so awesome... i always forget nudie put out a couple of kids cuts (or just one?)

frontgp2.jpg

skull 5010xx 6x6 after their first wash at 4.5 months, i thought i'd take a picture of the "after"