The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Guest chiquita_chaser

New Standards about one and a half years old.. 3 soaks and some hard wear. Had repair done in crotch and on the back. Wish I sized down a notch more, as they stretched out a bit. Still love the fit though.

Petit Standards I bought 6th of december 09 sz 31. No chance I could get into the 30. No wash, no soak. Constant wear and some hardwear rollerblading. Even slept in them 'bout 10 times (I sleep on couches a lot). Wear them with belt to minimize waist expansion. Fits like nothing I ever tried before. Fucks like a racehorse. Thought about giving them a soak to crack them up - what do you think?

Wtf I couldn't post pictures. Follow link to view:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46660934@N07/

q22dl4natgr1.JPG

q22dl4natgr1_t.jpg

finally an update on my warehouse warrens, one soak and one wash so far - worn for almost 7 months now.

you are just doing it wrong, mate!

you are just doing it wrong, mate!

i was going to rep you for your 660s you posted, but this comment makes me rethink that. not all fades are going to be contrasty and from what ive seen of bunga in the past hes doing his thing better than 90% of the members on here me included

i was going to rep you for your 660s you posted, but this comment makes me rethink that. not all fades are going to be contrasty and from what ive seen of bunga in the past hes doing his thing better than 90% of the members on here me included

yeah i agree with you.... so much hate going on lately... if you have criticism make it constructive.

haha chill guys - the combs will come, slowly but surely. the reason why is because i don't like to wear my jeans skin-tight so it takes longer than most peeps.

thanks for the kind words guys, appreciate it - if you notice i haven't been posting much lately, specially pics of denim 'cause i'm busy busting some current pairs so that i can share with y'all later on. ;)

all right , my bad! i didnt those jeans look bad but i did not know bunga has several worn in pairs. all cool now? geez!

anyways here are my APC NS. 2 years. 1x cold wash, 1x hot wash with 2 cups of salt. meh at the result. not really expecting much either.

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01712.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01718-1.jpg

DSC01717-1.jpg

offyatree - it's ok, no offense taken. the 660s looks good and APC ain't too bad lah. +repped ;)

hey bunga, yeah, i wasnt trying to offend you, but the peeps here got the wrong impression. oh well. it's sufu. i get it.

bunga means flower? :)