The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

igit, khoiphan, great updates, klue is rotating jeans and still gets it DONE! i was going to start taking it easy on my denime since they have to last till the end of the contest, and they are fading fast due to work. but klue has me WAY beat. damn...can anyone begin to imagine what they'll look like after a really good wash?

ES American Selvage after first wash. didn't know these had it in them to fade well, but I think they look pretty solid.

4120181451_10dbb16182.jpg

4120954632_9c164fb6bb.jpg

4120180653_5a217ec482.jpg

They were a "Line Dry" one wash when i got them, wrinkled as hell. It never came out through wear. I was really pissed about these when I received them off their website back in the day...but I grew to really dig the way they aged. it looks nuts.

Heres my flathead 3001s at 17 months.

I don't have the best camera so for now this will do. The stitching is starting to get undone everywhere so I need to start repairing it again. They look a lot better in real life and the camera makes them look funky.

I don't really wear them that hard but they are worn daily.

4118715702_6dc8b549a8.jpg

4118715624_b7b252dd8c.jpg

WOW!! I figured since no one has "requoted" these beauties i would. They deserve it! Immaculate fades.

They were a "Line Dry" one wash when i got them, wrinkled as hell. It never came out through wear. I was really pissed about these when I received them off their website back in the day...but I grew to really dig the way they aged. it looks nuts.

I think the crinkles give them a really cool look. Something you don't always see on worn denim. Nice job. Didn't know ESs could look so good:D

meant to get these up sooner, but anyway...was asked for more photos. Feast your eyes on the wonderous Oni denim! :D

P1070625.jpg

P1070622.jpg

These two pics look so much like my samurais for some reason. nice work +rep

^^ nice to see your still alive pics of the evisu's???

nice you see you're alive too. busy schedule now, but i'll try to get pics up asap. the evisu are on and off, ive been wearing my okinawas more now. However, the evisus are turning quite well for just wearing them once in a while.

Long overdue evo pics. I didn't really keep track of time or washes but everything is close to 1 year wear, and less than 3 washes. They're also in the order that I wore them.

APC NS

APCf.gif

APCb.gif

PBJ xx005

PBJf.gif

PBJb.gif

Ande Whall v2 Grifters

AWf.gif

AWb.gif

Working on SEXI08s right now :)