The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

how does that even happen... ?? my whiskers on my sams are totally coming along, but i barely have any combs..

he's got hella combs and no whiskers. pretty weird

nice pair of jeans my friend. :)

cross post w/ pbj005 thread

had these a little over a year now... maybe 8-9 months of actual wear? havent worn them since i blew another hole in the crotch...

the waist stretched to about raw size, the thighs dont fit properly anymore ever since i started biking...

3 hot soaks, 1 wash

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

sanding? . . . well at least thats what it looks like

if i sanded, i might as well sand my thighs too.

these fit really lose up top, theyre size 34s, and i sag them so theres no whiskers on them

I bought them the day they were up on the webshop, I don't remember when I got them but I started wearing them immediately. Worn almost every day, one warm/hot soak.

SEXFH05BKs:

patch1.jpg

evofront.jpg

evoback1.jpg

evofront1.jpg

evoback2.jpg

evostacks.jpg

selvageroping.jpg

Flat Head 3001. Pictures were taken at just over one year of everyday use. One soak at three days and one wash at 10.4 months.. I did two more washes after that but I think the 2nd and 3rd were after these photos.

first and second photo no flash, third photo flash. All are pretty accurate representation of color, first photo the most so.

check out the cracking behind knees... I truly believe this would not have happened if I had soaked/washed more frequently and earlier. Heads up.

alas, they are no longer with me. RIP 3001s you were good to me.... I hope I was able to repay you in kind :(

smallimg2182ye1.jpg

smallimg2195rk3.jpg

smallimg2176ue0.jpg

Guest jeffvyain
how does that even happen... ?? my whiskers on my sams are totally coming along, but i barely have any combs..

he's got hella combs and no whiskers. pretty weird

something i find myself asking....myself...quite often.

I have to agree with 40oz about that color. So much depth. Sorry to ask, I didn't see it anywhere, but what model are those? 710's?

They are the 500XXs that everyone here says fit terrible on me hahaha. i need to get them hemmed. theyre about 2 inches too long but i make do and wear them anyway =\.. love that texas cotton..