The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

So... fish nets are same as honeycombs just longer and more narrowly spaced? Does it only happen on skinnier jeans?

different names for the same thing basically. there's some great examples of what would be more accurately called fish nets in the gallery on the nudie site. and no, it can happen on any jeans, for example there are ralf's on there with intense fish nets, though it's impossible to say how tight or loose they were worn.

The fishnets in the way is used it is the area that looks like a fish net- so in this case it is the "stacking".

I could be using it wrong. Regardless, I think it is ok to use the term when something simply looks like it, so again, in this case, the stacking.

Sometimes the stacking certainly does not look like fishnets, and sometimes the Combs would.

Guest jeffvyain
post pics of your s5000's they look awesome

haven't really been wearing them much (though I do have them on today). I got some Oni Blues about a month ago and I've worn those about 75% of the time. I wear my Sammies on the weekends some and usually when I'm working in the office once or twice a week. All the real wear comes from working out in the field and moving around all day, which is what's going on with the Onis.

anyway, will post pics when i get access to my own hard drive again. My motherboard died and I need a replacement.

Guest spazzz
not the pics, they are this light in reality.

one hot machine wash and tumble dry to fully shink them then one more hot machine wash at three months to try and get a little more shrinkage out of them.

lilldavid for the win. if he does half the damage on those contest jeans that he did on his nudies, ya'll lost already!

sam's dukes are horrendously beautiful. horrendous because the color is similar to mine... and he hasn't washed. the kneecaps are WHITE. sweat much?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o