The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

what the crap. theres barely any wear on the jeans in these pictures.

kumo has some good wear. but the rest is so minor it doesnt seem worthy of mentioning. slight honeycombing and what not really isnt a big deal. is it?

ive been wearing a pair of iron army jeans with their 777 "wear-out" project and dont even feel mine are anything worth mentioning yet.

you can check it out. www.ironarmyclothing.com/777 im landon.

ok these are my lee 1937 hair on hide that ive had for about one and a half years now, theyve had about ten months effective wear and one rinse in the washing machine at 40 Celsius

HPIM0036.jpg

I got them from a friend cause they were too tight for him. he busted the top button during the first week then he gave them to me :D

HPIM0037.jpg

nice wear on the thighs if Im allowed to say that myself...

HPIM0039.jpg

I had to restitch the left pocket this spring because it was falling apart

HPIM0041.jpg

honeycombs...

HPIM0043.jpg

I always get those wearmarks under the back pockets, I guess because I wear my jeans low on the hip, plus I had to restitch the yoke

HPIM0044.jpg

overall back view

what the crap. theres barely any wear on the jeans in these pictures.

kumo has some good wear. but the rest is so minor it doesnt seem worthy of mentioning. slight honeycombing and what not really isnt a big deal. is it?

ive been wearing a pair of iron army jeans with their 777 "wear-out" project and dont even feel mine are anything worth mentioning yet.

you can check it out. www.ironarmyclothing.com/777 im landon.

...bitch, please.

^ maybe you should consider ur choice of board a little better ? If uour are boggled by the "denim-fetish" (atleast for me) in here, then whats the fuzz ? Stop readin here then...

then don't post here, you obviously feel you're already so much better than it...
^ maybe you should consider ur choice of board a little better ? If uour are boggled by the "denim-fetish" (atleast for me) in here, then whats the fuzz ? Stop readin here then...

haha whats with the christmas hate...he didnt even imply that he was "better" than anybody else..im sure what he's said has been said before by somebody else in this thread and no one razzed on them...

im not really sure what was going on last night in bed but i woke up to a 6 am phone call and my pants were totally wet. as if i could of wet the bed with my pants on... im 20. but the mainly wet areas were the knees. so i dont know what was up but they didnt come off at all.

This should give you a pretty good idea where he stands. haha