The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

CMF, same here.

i strayed away from the washing my jeans after a long period of time to get the more subtle fade. its like what once appealed to me is slowly becoming not as great as a nice low contrast pair of jeans. i guess all the raw wear made me appreciate the color a lot more.

just gave my NS a soak after about 4 mos. the subtle fading is what i was going for and its coming along nicely.

yeah... i just think super high contrast fades wouldnt work as well for the majority of outfits. its cool if youre never gonna wear them again, and hang them on your wall or some shit, but i like my jeans and i like to wear them. i want to be able to make them work for 3 years, not 6 months.

Basicly the first Evisu you could get here. They started my raw denim love, still have an untouched pair waiting for me.

Not that happy with how they turned out, stopped wearing them.

]

Where's here? Evisu have been available in most places a lot longer than two years.

those evisus do look pretty awesome, lots of character. I can see what you mean about wanting a little more contrast/deffinition, though I think they look great. I'm not really all that crazy about honeycombs, not sure why everyone goes nuts over them, so in your case I really like how subtle they are.

I've always like Evisus and never understood why they got so much hate on here.

I genuinely think the Japan Evius No.1 is a modern classic.

Granted, the Evisu EU line was a load of dog-wank, but that shouldnt reflect on the whole company, just like regular Levis have no bearing on our love for LVC.

It became too gaudy and chavvy here in the UK I think, they shoulda just kept the plain white logo and nothing else.

I'd defo save for the No.1 if they made them long enough for me, :( :( even though I think the 30000 yen is not a fair price, but I like them anyway.

wow, the two-year-olds look really washed out. nice fade, but i wish it had retained more indigo.

1 wash @60c and 3 washes @40c..only the 60 i used bleach.. at the 40c washes never! so dno were the indigo has gone :P