Official Sufu Inventors/Inventions Thread!

Ichigo100%

Spending time on sufu really gave me a glimpse of the sheer creativity that many of the users posses on here..I'd like to embrace that creativity by creating an invention thread thats dedicated strictly to inventions that you've recently heard of or even ones that you came up with on your own and would like to share..

for me, ive always looked up to inventors because they possesed that true ability to come up with things that we cant even imagine..

As I said in the RT's thread.... A bluetooth piece that IS the actual phone u just stick it in your ear and thats it. It wouldn't have anything really fancy ie: txting or internet, blah blah.. just a phone. I really don't understand why nobody has made this yet.

i would wanna see how its done though..because if you think about it, this headset would need to be big enough to fit securely on your ear and also have enough space to fit all the numbers on it..

It would be sick though, you'd just have to dial the numbers, and readjust the headset back onto your ear and your good to go..

Another one that i was thinking of are wireless mp3 players.. like hooking up a pair of wireless earpeices to a connector thats located on the player itself..that way it prevents all the annoyance with the wires..and to upload music, instead of using a usb cord, you could just put your player close to a computer and a sensor would pick up its transmission..

And while your on the go, they should have little kiosks that let you insert your mp3 player and you pay maybe like 2 dollars to upload tracks from the internet to your player..it would also recharge the battery inside

i would wanna see how its done though..because if you think about it, this headset would need to be big enough to fit securely on your ear and also have enough space to fit all the numbers on it..

It would be sick though, you'd just have to dial the numbers, and readjust the headset back onto your ear and your good to go..

Another one that i was thinking of are wireless mp3 players.. like hooking up a pair of wireless earpeices to a connector thats located on the player itself..that way it prevents all the annoyance..

fuck dialing, you just speak the numbers.

or store all the names on there and just say names.

fuck that mp3 too sick that on the bluetooth thing too and just say the artist you want to listen to, push one button to hear incoming calls, push again to go back to music. remeber how small flash storage can be these days...

yeaaa man, that shit would be hype..

however, i beleive the saying of names through your phone have already been done..My Razr lets me record names onto my phone and if i say the name it dials it..

But the bluetooth mp3 would be disgusting.. No cords, no usb..the computer itself would have an embedded chip that would just let you place your player anywhere inside ur room and u can upload music..Then like i said, on the go..you'd have mini kiosks to upload music also

And while your on the go, they should have little kiosks that let you insert your mp3 player and you pay maybe like 2 dollars to upload tracks from the internet to your player..it would also recharge the battery inside

These already exist.

i've thought about this one for ages so don't steal it

you know how you always misplace shit like the cab is waiting at the door already pissed off because youre taking like 5 minutes to find your wallet? basically my idea is to make a really small item that's a speaker and a wireless device. you could then contact it through your phone or computer and it would make noise. if it was really small you could attach it to your wallet, keys, phone, etc.

I just came up with one while in the random thoughts thread..

Having a device installed in every household that gave you the ability to instantly transmit yourself from one destination to the next by just saying the name of the place you want to go.. Or like if you want to order out, you'd have like a hologram delivery service where you say the place you want to order from and have it sent straight to your room..To pay you'd be given another hologram that shows your receipt and you can either tip or not tip then send it off..