First-World Problems

artificialsky

pulitzer.jpg

IT IS TIME FOR US AS A FORUM TO TRY TO ANSWER THE SERIOUS QUESTIONS FACING THE WORLD TODAY.

QUESTIONS SUCH AS

• how is minya going to afford his lanvin hightops?

• how is chris going to afford his rick owens combat boots?

• how am i going to afford my julius riders jacket?

• how is junglejane going to find her claw money sunglasses?

DUM promised that he would donate $2 into my "fly JJ to the SE party fund" but I guess he lied to me. I am so disappointed in you, Doom. it's like I don't know you anymore.

bitch gimem ur myspace n i'll send u 5 dollaz rite now.

DIZ THRED b retarded dun...wut problem u kno survivla post dat its all about greed everythin bout da greed gettin wut U WANT nigga datz individualism how we found country....got 2 B efficient wit it EXploitation 2 get da moniez wut appen 2 ppl without structuralization n oood economiez who got da warlored 4 prezz

Wow my mood is killllllled. Do you guys know the story behind that photograph? It won Pulitzer Prize and shortly after the photographer killed himself because he regretted not saving the child's life who eventually died.

I cant imagine what the photographer was going through.

Anyways heres his suicide note.

"DEAR GOD,

I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and how full I may be. I pray that He will protect this little boy, guide and deliver him away from his misery. I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the world around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests.

I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us that how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted.

Please don't break.. keep on forwarding to our friends On this good day. Let's make a prayer for the suffering in anywhere anyplace around the globe and send this friendly reminder to others "Think & look at this... when you complain about your food and the food we wasted daily........"

:/

Wow my mood is killllllled. Do you guys know the story behind that photograph? It won Pulitzer Prize and shortly after the photographer killed himself because he regretted not saving the child's life who eventually died.

I cant imagine what the photographer was going through.

Anyways heres his suicide note.

"DEAR GOD,

I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and how full I may be. I pray that He will protect this little boy, guide and deliver him away from his misery. I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the world around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests.

I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us that how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted.

Please don't break.. keep on forwarding to our friends On this good day. Let's make a prayer for the suffering in anywhere anyplace around the globe and send this friendly reminder to others "Think & look at this... when you complain about your food and the food we wasted daily........"

:/

im gonna let somebody else call you a dumbass

• 1 month later...

NOT HAVING ENUFF MONEY 4 NEW PAIR OF +++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. B A PROBLEM AFFECTIN 42^% OF WEALTHY YUTE N IT ALLARGELY GO UNDIAGNOSE. U MITE HAVE IT WITHOUT KNOWN

PLZ

TEST URSELF 4 ++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. DEFICIENCY. DER RE B NO CURE, BUT CAN TREAT BY VISIT RECENT PARUCHUSE THREAD N DAIBORO COM LUSIAVEIO AROMAN N OTHER WABSYTE

i wonder how many persimmons were destroyed in the process of dyeing my new jeans, and i wonder how many people that could have fed? persimmons taste kinda gross so it doesnt really matter.

[edit]

on a side note sugarcane can be very refreshing, but it makes you pee like crazy