gettin jacked

wEstSidE

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freshman year of high school I sat at the cool kids table and this thief-ass indian kid would always want to sit with us and we said NO but the one time we said YES he stole two calculators and my ipod

he then sold it to my best friend who told the principal who paid him back. saved me a bullet or two.

COOLGUYZ REVENGE.

SO FAR ALL I C IS SUM WACK "THEIF ASS NIGGA" SHIT...NO

GIMMEDAT

Once someone broke into my locker during gym class - and took EVERYTHING. My backpack, my binder, my coat, my purse - even my change of clothes.

I had to wear my dorky gym outfit all day - and after school, in an attempt to maybe find some clues I went back to the locker room --- and found that whoever had taken all my stuff had returned them to my locker, with everything intact and my clothes neatly folded. They didn't even take any money!

How heartwarming, I said.

dont try to jack koston

x3lJ6QP-O2U

hahahhha that is the best introduction of all time. koston was like the tony hawk of the streets, the biggest (most coroporate, west 49) sponsors, the video game character, probably even some parents know who he is...then he comes out with this fucking absolutely fucking batshit crazy intro

hahahhha that is the best introduction of all time. koston was like the tony hawk of the streets, the biggest (most coroporate, west 49) sponsors, the video game character, probably even some parents know who he is...then he comes out with this fucking absolutely fucking batshit crazy intro

you didnt see chomp on this did you?

I wuZ oN de StReeTs of BeVrly HiLLs nD sOmE cAt cAmE uP to dIs yOunGin nd SaiD, 'Yo dUn giMmE daT GuCCi MonOgrAm sUit plAya!' Den youNgin StRippEd but NekeD aNd wAlKed BaCk don thA strEetz wEarin HiS CaLviN KleIn UndieS. SerVes YouNgIN rIgHt foR MiX maTChiN deM FaShION BrANds!

When I was 14 I was walking home from Sam Goody cus I went to buy the new 2 Live Crew tape, this older guy with a toddler comes up and asks me for money, he grabs me, I kick him and he busts out the box cutter and slices my arm right through my denim jacket. The box cutter was so sharp that I didn't realize I was bleeding till I got home.

He takes my tape and piece of shit taped up sony walkman with one of the auto reverse sides busted cus thats all I had. To this I wonder how much trouble I would have been in if I picked up his toddler and threw her into the middle of the street into traffic as a diversionary tactic so I could run. Then again it may not have worked since this guy obviously was not in the right mind frame to rob me with their child.

not really gone over, but very recently this one dude ive known for about two years owes me $75....we were gonna splt a script, i had the money so i figured id pay the whole script...he promised the money the next day or two, split the narcotics, and off he went..

gave him a few days, no answereing his phone or text..etc...its been about 3 weeks now and i believe i need to take action.( i mean i know where the guy lives, his moms works, ect).....gave him one last chance yesterday just asking fro $60, no repley...its over.

i got friends that would be happy to assist me over and get the money.....

but should i say fuck it, its only $75?..dont really like the guy anyway.

I got jumped over 5 dollars.

mark ass tricks is lookin to get jacked

edit: this kid owed my friend money and we saw him driving so we followed him until he noticed, which is when he stupidly drove onto a one way street and we cornered him. bitch wouldn't get out of his car or roll down the windows so my friend just yelled at him for a bit, then the cops came and we had to leave. not sure if my friend ever got the money back but it was a pretty funny thing to witness.

nunna these stories is hood thun, you wanna hear real stories thun?

i was walkin home from tha train thun, werkin dis job where i had to wear

a suit and tie thun.

its only seven thirty thun, walkin down this desolate stretch of road to

get to the bus, thun.

next thing i know, thun, arms around my neck, thun, dudes trying to pull

my celly out my hand and my bag off of my shoulder thun

dudes is banging me on the head with a padlock wrapped in a leather glove thun,

trying to bash in my skull thun.

i elbow the dudes who got me in a chokehold thun, jam my elbow back into his belly thun.

turn around, thun, pop dudes right in the nose with the flat of my palm, in an upward motion, dig me? dudes starts gushing blood all over the place like a fruit snack commercial, dig me? i fight off two other dudes, dig me? they didnt jack my shit, thun, dig me?

dumb dudes ran in the direction of a police precinct thun. i calmly walked over to the precinct, dig me? cops had already detained them, i gave my story, dudes is all in jail, dig me?

word.

my high school was a few blocks from far rockaway. during my freshman year, a bunch of hoods from redfern would wait near the spots that high schoolers went for lunch and jak dem foolz. one time these 3 big dudes approached me and 2 friends on our way back from lunch. told us to run our pockets. one friend had to give up like 2 bucks, and i had just spent whatever little cash i had for lunch (9th grade, baaaaallin!!!). the other friend had some real cash on him and wasn't tryna give up the goods. dude rolled heavy on the school track team. he pulled the illest move on these hoods. gave them the "What's that?!" and point to nothing move, to divert their attention, and then straight booked it. hoods couldn't come close to catching up, it was some straight up speedy gonzalez shit. my other friend and i just laughed our asses off and walked away.

I've jacked a few d-boyz .. for everything of real resellerable ass nigga value .

Wouldnt mess with the yay unless I knew someone who would get it out my hands that same day ( for cheap )

and smacked a few across their face with the butt of my hammer if they said anything except what I wanted to hear ..

I've jacked females who thought they could play me too

a few different ways ( no rapings )