ipod 5.5 out sept 4th

chantheman

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

psp won't fit in my pocket...and I don't carry a man-purse
mite as well..you're jeans are already pretty tite innit?

zune is shit...even worse than IPOD

edit: i shud prolly not pull a rajin-fujin and admit that i get paid off of these media players indirectly... anyway i don't endorse any portable players. i don't even own one. it's the worst use of technology ever. tech for the sake of it.congratulations developed world.

Sounds good...although I'm not a huge touchscreen fan...they always seem to break (backpockets are a bad spot for them I suppose).

I don't know why they release stuff without having it ready for distribution...seems like common sense, but Apple has a bad track record. None of the Apple stores here have the new keyboards yet. We shall see. :D

ive been stuck on my 2nd gen ipod hahaha, this thing is a beast, but im gonna need a new one eventually, ill wait till tomorrow before i make the decision to replace ole faithful

the 2nd generations are such fucking workhorses. seriously. mine is still working, but the headphone jack broke. I'd fix it in a heartbeat if i could find out where. I replaced the battery and it's a 24hr battery life.

ughhhh I hate the new nano

It's like a fat baby. Like, it's shorter now, but they kept the click wheel, which makes it look worse. I mean, I may not like iPods but at least I'd say they look really nice.

Maybe the touch iPod'll make up for the shitty new nano..

P.S. Holy wtf, 160gb?

ughhhh I hate the new nano

It's like a fat baby. Like, it's shorter now, but they kept the click wheel, which makes it look worse. I mean, I may not like iPods but at least I'd say they look really nice.

Maybe the touch iPod'll make up for the shitty new nano..

P.S. Holy wtf, 160gb?

I feel shameful my mac-mini is only 100gb. :o