ipod 5.5 out sept 4th

chantheman

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might just spring for an iphone now that the 8gb is only 400$.

This is the biggest news of the day for me. I heard that price cut will be soon but had a feeling that it will come around Christmas. One of my clients just got it just last weekend and paid $599. Fuck I would be pissed.

Was about to say heeeellllo iPod touch until I saw the capacity cap at only 16GB and it's price. $399...for just 16GB...ouch. Not as bad as the gangbanging iPhone, but still, my ass would hurt.

When is apple going to stop churning out mini-mods (5, 5.5, 5.75, touch, etc...) and finally release iPod 6.0? Jeez.

I'm kinda bummed that i went for the BB Pearl now that the iPhone is down to $400.

Such a brilliant move too... think of how many people are going to be like, "Fuck, I could pay almost $400 for an iPod that does everything the iPhone does with the exception of making calls, or I can free up a pocket and just buy the iPhone instead!"

Heres to hoping Apple lets other carriers *cough* T-Mobile *cough* get in on the action!

I'm kinda bummed that i went for the BB Pearl now that the iPhone is down to $400.

Such a brilliant move too... think of how many people are going to be like, "Fuck, I could pay almost $400 for an iPod that does everything the iPhone does with the exception of making calls, or I can free up a pocket and just buy the iPhone instead!"

Heres to hoping Apple lets other carriers *cough* T-Mobile *cough* get in on the action!

the blackberry pearl is a bitch phone.

i bet you drive an eclipse.

^^This is true, but 4gb on board memory only and no internet. Good product but not that great a product red.

price is nice though.

oh, that wasnt the d2. its the x7.

i dont know exact specs yet, but i expect it to be better than the touch ipod.

if you want internet, id get the archos 605.

archos605tx3.jpg

up to 160 gb.

Audio quality has been going backwards since around 1980. First CD (Acceptable trade off in convenience and sonic ability from LP), then MD (same) now MP3 (sounds like fucken garbage but you can carry around 40,000 songs).

People are really dumb. I fell for it for a while too. But new and popular doesnt equal good. ipod is good for previewing new shit but I carry fucken CDs and a decent discman. Puts a smile on my face when I can actually hear everything in the music and it comes through so clear and so loud. Fuck ipod, the crappy source and crappier DA converter makes it sound like its being played through mud.

Quality over quantity. Anyone know where I can buy an LP walkman?