• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tried on some chrome hearts frames yesterday.

the fit was perfect

too bad they were 870 :(

and i finally saw some cutler and gross frames, which i think are really interesting.

still waiting for my dbss frames to arrive in the mail and i will sell them if they dont fit (or should i say stay on my face, since they're big) me. let me know if you're looking for a pair so i can get back at you.

^ love these, but look, kinda same thing for 10 bucks!

Hey, you might as well buy all your socks, underwear, jeans, and tees from Wal-Mart, because they all look the same, right?

tried on some chrome hearts frames yesterday.

the fit was perfect

too bad they were 870 :(

I really wanted to dislike the Chome Hearts line of frames but after handling about 15 or 20 of them at the flagship in Aoyama it was apparent that they're worth every penny if you can drop that much on a frame.

In America, where the prices are lower, their frames start at $780 but the majority are between $1100 and $1450. Super high for frames but the detail and what goes into them is mind-boggling, kinda hard to believe a company like that pushed the frame game into that territory.

I really wanted to dislike the Chome Hearts line of frames but after handling about 15 or 20 of them at the flagship in Aoyama it was apparent that they're worth every penny if you can drop that much on a frame.

In American, where the prices are lower, their frames start at $780 but the majority are between $1100 and $1450. Super high for frames but the detail and what goes into them is mind-boggling, kinda hard to believe a company like that pushed the frame game into that territory.

oh this is true. i was amazed by it. the ones i tried on fit slightly bigger than the usual frames (which i like. i can fux with moscot. it looks too normal on me), but everything was perfect