what brand are these?

yeah would like to know too: this is URL from the image http://eyeavenue.co.kr, but still looking for these frames/more info. would help if I could read korean

also, what are some good brands for people with narrow skulls like myself? (have only looked at moscot and warby parker so far)

anything over 50mm width just looks fucking weird on my face it seems like

hope my first post did not repost the back post :wacko:

I think this is pretty wicked

tumblr_lvpmurgKgR1r7guumo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1324735308&Signature=%2Bzzq8V72u%2FH0ZbgOJICTiSTq39U%3D

well i got 3 minus from this picture, might end up not buying those glasses :(

Edited by blopwbb

• 2 weeks later...

Whats your opinion guys on Masunaga frames? Just kopped a pair from Paris Miki last week. I got some Hoyaflux frames from Japan so they need to send it back to do.

http://www.masunaga-opt.com/

Really like a couple of those frames - is the site old or can you still get those "The Masunaga" 3rd from top...?

Yeah I think you guys are right about those Zolmans. Going to wait till I am an old man.

Re: Tart Arnels, I picked up a pair of the Arnel frames a year or two ago as sunglasses. Really decently made for the price I paid. Think I might just go for another pair of Arnels for my prescription.

Edited by eversuns

Hi sorry for the late response but I can't seem to see the 3rd from the top from what you mentioned. Mind putting the pic here?

these ones

H2d6M.jpg

the site seems to be from 2008 or something so maybe it's long gone.

Edited by Stacks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey could I get a little help ID'ing the sunglasses Anthony Bourdain was wearing in the latest episode of the Layover: LA...this is the only picture I can find right now, but I'll update if I find a better one. Maybe if someone else has seen the episode they can make the ID better...thanks for your help guys my guess right now is the persol 0649

bourdain-la-car.jpg

Edited by boomtime8