So college kind of sucks right now.

apocalypse later

1) do you go to a state school?

2) orientation week usually sucks. there's nothing to do when there are no planned events going on.

3) get to know your freshman hallmates. they will be like your best friends.

sorry but the second U in SUFU does not stand for university. unless you are at some small ass private joint, there will be more than enough people to meet. just don't drink too much and get above a 3.0 gpa, you will survive long enough to get a decent job.

I think you should just focus on just going to your classes the first week and scope out some girls while doing that. Getting laid is number one priority then friends will come naturally when you have to do group projects and stuff. So to answer your question, yes school will get better....

.. How big is your school?

I'm sure people are partying already, I know I did during orientatoin. Try to find out what everyone's doing at night.

Listen to Herpsky about becoming friends with the kids on your floor, they're going through the same process you are.

^ re: the above, go get your paws on a copy of 'The Code' so your easy numbers you start getting through freshman year don't turn into a gazillion 'friend-zone' shut-outs like I know a lot of my freshman year friends went through.

http://www.thecode.org/

i found it, thanks

good, now run with that and tell them that their $1 draft Wednesdays and wet pussies need to wait til you're done fighting child exploitation in third world countries. You've learned well my son.