Whats your Body Mass Index?

superBobo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't think i was too tall for the class. everyone else there was more or less my height, if they were shorter than they were usually much more muscular. the 145 spot was taken by a teammate exponentially better than i was, and a majority of 152 was taller than i was. i'm glad as shit i'm done with it though... most depressing fucking times of my life.

cutting weight sucks, big time. it's not so bad if you do it the right way, but still...

^^^ that actually makes sense because heavy people are usually fat because they are fat, not because they have 40 pounds of extra lean muscle mass.

yes, generally.. but then you do get cases where people who are in excellent physical shape but solid muscle are charged a premium like they are obese because their musculature gives them a high bmi. If i remember right i read this in an article that was talking about how alot of professinal athletes are considered obese and at high health-risk if you go by bmi alone.

yes, generally.. but then you do get cases where people who are in excellent physical shape but solid muscle are charged a premium like they are obese because their musculature gives them a high bmi. If i remember right i read this in an article that was talking about how alot of professinal athletes are considered obese and at high health-risk if you go by bmi alone.

makes sense. actually having a huge amount of lean muscle mass is not that healthy anyways.

Tell Travis over at BiG to add BMI as a measurement on his shit.

Incidentally, I'm 22.4. Fuck all of you that call me skinny...this internet calculation based on guesses and poor science has proved once and for all that I'm am perfectly normal.

*gets blown over by a calm breeze*