Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's going to be funny if these trainers end up not selling for anything, like the deltas.

thats kind of the feeling i got about these from the beginning

i actually kind of like them, but i have no interest in paying through the nose, or even retail for a pair. if they weren't a supreme collabo and went on sale for like, $40, maybe, otherwise, nope. i think a lot of people feel the same way

thats kind of the feeling i got about these from the beginning

i actually kind of like them, but i have no interest in paying through the nose, or even retail for a pair. if they weren't a supreme collabo and went on sale for like, $40, maybe, otherwise, nope. i think a lot of people feel the same way

exactly my thinking.. for these, and the deltas. the deltas are a pretty cool shoe, but werent even worth retail IMO.

Guest supernoob
supremes spot has been blown

if people snatch up fuckin scarves for $100, no way these shoes will drop under retail

how come noone wants my vans? 110 shipped with free wristbands. that's fucking cheep as all hell and noone is biting.

i'm also thinking these will be like the delta forces and the resale value won't be much once the initial hype dies down. i can't think of any air trainer that goes for more than 200. i remember when the deltas released in LA and the line was only about 20-30 people and they even let us go in line twice if we wanted to.

i do think the white and red pair are pretty fresh tho. really good colorways.

So I got a pair of these in black and in white. The line was stupidly insane. My friends were there at 3am and the line was up to Eat-A-Pita (this is the l.a. location) and it kept growing all through the night. I can't even believe it was this bad. I'm going to exchange them tomorrow for my size and hopefully for the reds.

the hypebeast have been onto supreme well the tees and anything thats a a collabo.

its all thanks to the infamous supreme dunk, without it any bandana, tooty fruity color wearing, cement print kid wouldnt have been into it, same with diamond supply and its dunk. Its funny how kids get into these brands not even knowing about its skateboarding roots. Funniest thing i heard when "tiffs" dropped at my local shop, "why do sb's get released at skateboard shops?" duuuuuuuh wellla i dunnoooo

the new stuff this week seems limited to wool camp caps with contrasting leather bills - the one i saw matched the purple/brown varsity. here's what i remember of the other crap

beanies: in god we trust, wilderness, a couple twisted yarns

hats: most of the recent stuff - ear flap, phase II, cord snap back, crest new era, leather side logo and maybe one or two others but no other camp caps

tops: random mesh and thermals, most of the hoodies but can't remember if i saw the arc logos or not; gonz crew; new plaid flannels (super ugly), moroccan zip front and bits of earlier stuff like l/s polos, checkered button down and striped sweaters.

jackets: everything from this season thus far except field jacket and maybe the two leather pieces (incl nike wool jackets from yesterday) - no wool m65 yet

most if not all of the recent tees