Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know how the new supreme work chino's fit? i'm thinking about getting a pair but i'm not sure if i should stay true to size or size up to 34.

Depends on the look you are trying to achieve. They are true to size, however you need to size up if you want a proper slouch.

I would go with 34 just because re-sale would be easier if it doesn't fit.

Depends on the look you are trying to achieve. They are true to size, however you need to size up if you want a proper slouch.

I would go with 34 just because re-sale would be easier if it doesn't fit.

thanks for the info! i'll go check it out this weekend. I was actually leaning more towards a 34 since I like my pants a little looser, and you just helped me confirm it.

sorry poly, someone beat your 100% markup...wtf i think this is a SERIOUS PM too

hey i see you need stuff from the supreme store i live in nyc and i can do a pickup for you if u like. just pay shipping paypal fees and 45% of purchace price let me noe. you can see im new to this forum but you can trust me i will give you my ebay account and i can set up a private auction if u like. i have sold many items on bapetalk site.

hey remeber me i messaged you about something. i forgot what it was but i remeber your avitar .

let me noe :D

yeah but he KNOWS how to spell noe! 100000000000.1% legit or one trillion times your money back!

whats this suppost to mean. if you dont trust me with the stuff then you dont have to buy from me cuz the pm was meant for the other guy anyway not for you. im just trying to hook people up without rape prices its your decision if you want the 100% or 45% markup

whats this suppost to mean. if you dont trust me with the stuff then you dont have to buy from me cuz the pm was meant for the other guy anyway not for you. im just trying to hook people up without rape prices its your decision if you want the 100% or 45% markup

Yeah I think the point was that, although I'm sure poly would have picked stuff up for that price, it was essemtially a joke... People were saying 20% markup was high... What is so difficult about going to supreme to buy something that it deserves a 45% mark up on the cost... Supreme probably dont make 45% on there total cost...

Yeah I think the point was that, although I'm sure poly would have picked stuff up for that price, it was essemtially a joke... People were saying 20% markup was high... What is so difficuly about going to supreme to buy something that it deserves a 45% mark up on the cost... Supreme probably dont make 45% on there total cost...

ohh wellzz i didnt read this whole thread i only read the hooking up part for 100% nvm :D