Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, now that i have the chance to buy one, what is the weight like on the corduroy jacket.. i dont remember if it was lined or not, is it winter weight?

the corduory baseball jacket is lined with satin (i think) in a quilted pattern as well. the jacket isn't really thick, but it will definately keep you warm because of the lining. i picked up the black jacket and it's great!

Are there arc or world famous hoodies at Supreme NY???

I am going there start of December but I am assuming that I'll be SOL

according to Rutan, there are still arc hoodies, but you have to be bffs with the team to get one

which worlf famous hoodie? the new zip up with the box logo was there but it won't be for long b/c of the aforementioned box logo

blad,

i dunon if ur tryin 2 defend birtain or their moneys.

BUT BRITIAN FUKN SUX. its expensive 2 live ther. u get no fukn vacation time. u dun get paid well. that cuntry has been steadily goin 2 shit for the past 100 years...

amerikka is richer. japan is richer. dem currencies aint overvuleid neither. brtiain been FUKN up. george soros dat man a genius. dem niggaz had a fukn bank run not too logn ago. THAT SUM 3RD WORLD SHIT

I'm English, you dont know shit, much less how to spell or compose properly. But we did invent the language so its right that we're infinitely better than you at it...

We get paid well, we have 24 days off a year MINIMUM and its the US why the world economy goes to crap.

You think you're doing well because you have cheaper box logo sweats?? Damn man, try getting a clue cause you couldnt even buy one...

Our pound is one of the strongest currencies out there on the world markets, as an expample.....as soon as we land in the US of A on vacation, EVERYWHERE is like an outlet sale...

The truth is America is FUCKED, they have national & credit debt like you wouldnt believe but the Govt prop it up like a loan shark steez and disguise it such a way that monkeys like YOU would fall for it...please

But enough of this, back to Supreme talk please