Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing new. Hats are selling out, jackets in popular colors and sizes mostly gone too. Restock on Morroco sweaters only thing I can think of. Anything in particular you looking for?

hey, i wasn't really thinking about anything specific really except for maybe the morrocan sweat. is the 5panels selling out as well? I guess all the oxfords are gone as well..

anyways, thanks!

hey, i wasn't really thinking about anything specific really except for maybe the morrocan sweat. is the 5panels selling out as well? I guess all the oxfords are gone as well..

anyways, thanks!

They have the new thick flannel 5 panel with the kind of ugly indistinct pattern. Oxfords haven't sold out yet either, I'm expecting them to hit the sales. Fit's not too spectacular, but the price isn't that outrageous either.

\/\/\/oh, thought those were labelled as oxfords too. Those are the ones they got.

flannel 5 panels at supreme today still got crest hoodies gonz r crumb shit...don't know about what sizes they had in the back. uhm...that winter jacket in light blue and navy. navy was the only color i saw in the thermal lined hoody the one that i think might be CYC. i almost got it but had trouble dropping the cash for it. might go back for it