Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

I just don't understand why you would want a deck if you don't skate. I mean, I could see hanging a deck that you liked on your wall if you skate, or did so at one point in your life. But it seems silly to do so if you have no connection to skateboarding.

well its basically a piece of would with pretty colors on it....

i dont have any boards but i could see people wanting to put the on the well..there are some nice boards....cheap art i guess....each their own......can't really worry about what people want to collect.....

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tron flannel is a litttle smaller than the tonal flannel if that helps. Thats why i copped an XL online since its a thicker material. I have both of the other colors in a Large that i bought in NY if anyone is interested.

true to size homie.

I don't know about the oakleys for $178, thats a bit much. I was considering getting them from the online store, but for that price I'm gonna try them on in the store and see if they fit my face and look good in person.

i'm suprised they went up

last time they were 168 and i don't think they sold that well...

I just don't understand why you would want a deck if you don't skate. I mean, I could see hanging a deck that you liked on your wall if you skate, or did so at one point in your life. But it seems silly to do so if you have no connection to skateboarding.

Interesting standpoint. But thats like saying everyone wearing a football jersey should be playing football or should have played it...its an old argument that i'd like to see deaded personally. Everyone can buy everything & do what they like, thats the purpose of modern existence....

Skateboarding has this 'keeping it real', close minded element thats meant to give it cachet yet its as commercial as any other sport, not that you're meant to think so. I skated and did mostly BMX but i couldnt care less is people buy Supreme or Emerica or anything i personally like...

For example I could buy a horrific multicolour Bape hoody just to burn it, the point is....its MY money...

^The bottom line is hype.

It seems a lot of these kids are getting rid of their unskated SB's no longer deemed as cool, so they figure they might as well blow their money on something else to keep themselves tied into skate culture.

Exactly. In a culture is admittedly shallow as this, hype is the only answer you should need to remedy a million and one questions about how incredulous people are and with their money...

shit i need to start paying attention to this for teh slight chance they'll come out with something good.

if anyone has either in XL they'd want to sell near retail, hit me.

good luck with that...all XLs sold out quick this season due to the smaller sizing of their gear.......

mine's 979 and i haven't got my tracking either...

i haven't gotten my shipping confirmation yet either, my order number is in the 1,000's tho.