Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b/c not all supreme t's sell for $150. this just came out today and you could probably buy it in stores through the weekend.

yes, he's legit.

I distinctly heard one of the guys say "no, we're holding them for tommorow" when another dude asked about sizing, so I'm sure they're holding back on some stock. I'll swing by next Thurs after class and see if anything new is in.

ericdw- Yea, I was the dude next to you, in the white T and NY fitted.

Just got back from Supreme LA.

Blue Tara in large, Black Anarchy in large, last season black/purple plaid box cap, gray backpack (might sell, need to throw some shit in there to see what it looks like), and a red puffy key chain for my cousin.

Here is a stock report -

Tees - Tara is done, even in XL. Bitch Please is done in black and white. Anarchy is in stock. Malcom in stock. And Supreme Sticker in stock.

Hats - Camo Side Print Fitted, Crest Fitted, Kings Fitted all in stock (no idea of sizes).

Crews - Gray/Red, Black/Purple all in stock

Hoody - Did not bother to look, nothing stood out.

Jackets - In stock, and field jacket is wack. The quality is sub par, and the lining is not well stitched, a very sloppy fit.

Just got back from Supreme LA.

Blue Tara in large, Black Anarchy in large, last season black/purple plaid box cap, gray backpack (might sell, need to throw some shit in there to see what it looks like), and a red puffy key chain for my cousin.

Here is a stock report -

Tees - Tara is done, even in XL. Bitch Please is done in black and white. Anarchy is in stock. Malcom in stock. And Supreme Sticker in stock.

Hats - Camo Side Print Fitted, Crest Fitted, Kings Fitted all in stock (no idea of sizes).

Crews - Gray/Red, Black/Purple all in stock

Hoody - Did not bother to look, nothing stood out.

Jackets - In stock, and field jacket is wack. The quality is sub par, and the lining is not well stitched, a very sloppy fit.

at least im not the only one who thinks so

Got to Supreme LA at like 1pm...there was still a line of like 15 people still waiting. Sheesh. I didn't even try (I would have, but I was on my lunch break)

I remember past seasons I would show up at noon and there would be no line and like 4 people in the store. Gross.