yes or no? / this or that?

chris

if you don't have a need for winmo, def get the desire of the two. I've used winmo for 3 years and although it has its upsides, there are a lot of downsides. Winmo can be really sluggish, you have to work to get the phone exactly how you want it, and a lot of it is unintuitive to the average user at least in my opinion. Having said that I still don't hate winmo but android would probably be a lot less of a headache in the long run.

depends on the shape/size of your face but

i think effector fuzz would be ok for 'normal' people (egg shaped head)

i know these are hard to get hands on impression but i think thats necessary before buying (goes with all frames)

ps dont get tints they look stupid

I was thinking that too, my head is like perfectly oval shaped, which sucks cause all the cool glasses are not bigger than the width of my fat head. I wanted to go for the hakusans cause it's a beautiful take on a classic style, plus hakusan is like terrific quality. The phasers look like they are gonna end up small, and I like the fuzz, but I don't want to be mistaken for being another Ray-ban wearing dude.

thanks for your input, looks like I'm going to have to go for the fuzz.

extremely noob and possibly dumb question: Should I put transition lenses in them?

Absolutely not. Buy a pair of prescription sunglasses along with your glasses if you really need it, but under no circumstances do transitions look good at all. 4th grader shit.

^ was looking at a pair. may have to just bite the bullet.

yeah man i just picked up a pair of detroit waxed blacks and they're great. legs are slim, but not too slim, and the leg opening gives nice stacking without it looking sloppy. it should work well for you too. not sure what your price range is, but i was also considering a pair of julius twisted seam denim. it's more pricey, but definitely interesting to consider...

Never been there my friend. If you have any suggestions please shoot them to me, I sure as hell am no expert so I am open to any suggestions.

i've never been there either but i would just use some common sense and research the temperatures and climate there (hint: wikipedia, ask people who've been there)

the temperatures are on average below freezing point if that means anything to you. so going for a 'fashionable' boot with a slim profile without any kind of profile or lining is just a really bad idea. i don't know if the concept of snow and ice occured to you so taking a boot with a flat sole there and assuming it'll work nicely is frankly naive

i don't know where you live but i'd recommend checking what the average temps in winter are in your area and then comparing them to moskow

i'd recommend asking in the boots thread in the denim section for lined boots for cold weather. if you can't afford their suggestions, which is likely to be, you could always go to your local mall and ask for advice in one of the outdoor hiking shops

sorry if i came of as irate and angry but it just really gets me riled up when people don't use some basic common sense :o