yes or no? / this or that?

chris

always sunny here in Florida. I need to invest in a good pair of shades and I need some opinions to way me. I was going to just buy a pair of Wayfarers but Idk...everyone has those.

I'm looking at Moscots but Idk about sizing and what color. I'll find out about sizing later but what color should I get in the nebb?

Regular black. Pretty classic, but I also feel I might get bored of them.

Picture1-12.png

Black with brown lenses

Picture2-5.png

Light Tortoise - really like this color, it's pretty unique but Idk if I will be down with it all the time. Black is just a lot more subtle.

Picture3-2.png

It's really impossible to tell how the glasses actually fit and look with online pics

From experience, the best way to shop for eyeglasses is to try them on in a local boutique, or order several pairs and return the ones that don't work out. Too many times I thought some glasses would look great on me, but I thought otherwise when actually trying them on... especially with moscots.

Of those colors, I think light tort looks best..

I vote for tortoise as well. Black is pretty boring, and from the pictures I've seen of you in waywt [no creeper], I really think you should go for the tortoise. I think if you wore the black ones you'd be riding the border of some post-modern Matrix type steez.

i'm all about the n-1 (even though i've got the rick n2b). That visvim one is silly nice.

That chick is pretty cute but her hairy legs are disturbing, oh wait!!

I think Mass should get the one w. the hood (n2b?) cause he always complains about how he's freezing his ass even during warm seasons...

I've got two pairs of the zipper-boot ones this season and they seem fine but admittedly they use a different sole than the usual 'opening ceremony' ones. I will say that they're currently the least comfortable shoes I own and wearing them for an entire day is literally painful but I'm hoping they'll break in. Also the soles on the suede pair will leave marks on the suede if they touch which seems insane. I would say 'do not buy opening ceremony shoes ever unless you can get them for at least 70% .'

word i got the same ones and i agree with basically everything he says. but serv they do get comfier, i had mine stretched by a cobbler and then i danced around in them a bit with two pairs o socks on one cold night and they dont hurt at all anymore

^ thanks for a comment yannickl

ssy_ma1.jpg

ma1 jacket by korean designer suh sangyoung. what do you guys think?

There's a few fit problems with that jacket...

The awkward torso fit makes the fabric look cheap

The sleeve length/ arm openings suck

The flap on the bottom of the collar makes the neck line look weird.

The details don't really do it for me (personal)