yes or no? / this or that?

chris

3sixteen

leaning towards coated black slims on top - they fade to indigo.

tops not selvedge others are though.

people still care about selvage pants?

Shoque.

not sure if your set on those specifically but surface to air had some slim chinos.

3sixteen

leaning towards coated black slims on top - they fade to indigo.

tops not selvedge others are though.

people still care about selvage pants?

Shoque.

not sure if your set on those specifically but surface to air had some slim chinos.

erez.jpg

skinny studded brown belt (p.s. womens)

i bet i can pull it off and i'm pretty tempted i've been wanting a ridiculously skinny belt to wear with my lad suit but i don't know - dare I say that it's probably even too 'gay' for me? I was thinking really trashing it (busting off some of the studs and dulling them down to a more matte finish and scuffing the leather) would balance it out a bit more.

erez.jpg

i bet i can pull it off and i'm pretty tempted i've been wanting a ridiculously skinny belt to wear with my lad suit but i don't know - dare I say that it's probably even too 'gay' for me? I was thinking really trashing it (busting off some of the studs and dulling them down to a more matte finish and scuffing the leather) would balance it out a bit more.

Sup Suuuuuuuuuuup. I do indeed have the leather version and I fucking love it. Absolutely no question it's high quality. Though because I have the leather, I instantly like the cotton version less. Not trying to swing my dick, just telling you I can't give you a yes/no here.

Cool, thanks for the info

There's actually two leather versions up on Y!auctions for very legit prices, 48 and 46. I'd be tempted, but I'm already knee-deep in leather jackets.

Links if anyone wants to take a stab-

http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v129123060

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/125764044

Sup Suuuuuuuuuuup. I do indeed have the leather version and I fucking love it. Absolutely no question it's high quality. Though because I have the leather, I instantly like the cotton version less. Not trying to swing my dick, just telling you I can't give you a yes/no here.

Cool, thanks for the info

There's actually two leather versions up on Y!auctions for very legit prices, 48 and 46. I'd be tempted, but I'm already knee-deep in leather jackets.

Links if anyone wants to take a stab-

http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v129123060

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/125764044

erez.jpg

It's hard to tell without seeing the belt, but unless the quality is very nice, studded belts always look pretty cheap. you've also gotta have a certain level of steeze to pull off a belt like that, but a lad suit might do it

erez.jpg

It's hard to tell without seeing the belt, but unless the quality is very nice, studded belts always look pretty cheap. you've also gotta have a certain level of steeze to pull off a belt like that, but a lad suit might do it