yes or no? / this or that?

chris

it would really depend on your facial structure if you could pull those off...

I for one could not...

y3-fall-2009-honja-high-7-540x387.jpg

y3-fall-2009-honja-high-5-540x414.jpg

Coppin these when they drop if I cant find another pair of elk logans by then.

yay?

The best Y-3 ever

Guest jmatsu
switched out of vans after my first converse purchase

RO is mad expensive

the supras i posted look comfy hm....

i was thinking maybe some nikes

if you pinching pennies then i've got a suggestion 4 u.

i saw some other generic shoe company who copied the supra skytop at footlocker. i didn't really look at it so i don't know the name. sure it's dirt cheap though.

Guest jmatsu
3_171002a.png

Really like strapped Lanvin's and these are in the sale, only reason why I'm unsure is the patent toe cap

what are you unsure about? what? is the patent toe just too complex for you to comprehend?

if you pinching pennies then i've got a suggestion 4 u.

i saw some other generic shoe company who copied the supra skytop at footlocker. i didn't really look at it so i don't know the name. sure it's dirt cheap though.

It's Levi's actually. They did cons and vans authentics too.

PLEASE size up on the jil. (what size is that anyway?)

what are you unsure about? what? is the patent toe just too complex for you to comprehend?

Its hardly too complex, its more that I prefer the lanvins with a satin toe cap, patent = shiny which I have always been uncertain about when it comes to shoes but yer

but clopek said he disapproved :(

Honestly, if they were much cheaper i wouldn't mind a pair just to cause some mindfucks wearing them around the house or depending on the sole to go grab some milk or a subway sandwich (always a drive your car everywhere and never walk suburb concept)

i probably won't cop because they are both kinda rich but i dunno

displaypicturebyid.jpg

a04cd5.jpg

yes no neither?

only thing i don't like about the apc are the pockets... the other one is maiden noir and i wish it had ribbed cuffs. button front is preferred...

or if anyone sees this raf one in a 44

img5414.jpg

or any other suggestions... i have been looking at woolrich too whoever suggested it a page back or whatever

or any other suggestions... i have been looking at woolrich too whoever suggested it a page back or whatever

1361343_b_5.jpg?w=360&h=432

1361343_b_8.jpg?w=360&h=432

1361343_b_41.jpg?w=360&h=432

just noticed this ones sold out on that site tho.... don't really know how much different it is than the normal g9...

edit: shit... also not sure if they even make that in a 44....

I feel like at this point I would rather see a pair of RO moonboots than a pair of lanvins. But again, im sure people would argue otherwise, though I dont see the reason to be afraid of the patent toe (as jmatsu commented)

3_171002a.png

Really like strapped Lanvin's and these are in the sale, only reason why I'm unsure is the patent toe cap

1361343_b_5.jpg?w=360&h=432

http://imgc.zozo.jp/goodsimages/1361343/1361343_b_8.jpg?w=360&h=432

http://imgc.zozo.jp/goodsimages/1361343/1361343_b_41.jpg?w=360&h=432

just noticed this ones sold out on that site tho.... don't really know how much different it is than the normal g9...

edit: shit... also not sure if they even make that in a 44....

if that's the vintage fit then apparently it's even slimmer than the slim fits but they all kind of look the same to meeee

i probably won't cop because they are both kinda rich but i dunno

yes no neither?

only thing i don't like about the apc are the pockets... the other one is maiden noir and i wish it had ribbed cuffs. button front is preferred...

or if anyone sees this raf one in a 44

i like the buttons on the apc one... the pockets don't bother me too much either, tho would probably wanna see a fit pic. pass on the maiden noir - pretty boring.

or

or

I have the spring courts, but they're ripped to shreds. I don't know if I should buy the same pair or if I want to try supergas or Toms. Anybody have all three?

don't get toms

white superga