yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Julian Red sweater:

jpul1_large.jpg

Also if yes, should I go for sz.46 or 48. Im ~185cm and slim. I wouldnt like it too oversized and Im lost with the size chart since it gives out really short sleeves, and long torso but I guess the shoulders are wide... Any experience on this Julian Red sizing?

Chart:

46: Arm 49, Chest 102 Length 73

48: Arm 52,5, Chest 110 Length 75,5

Thanks a ton.

wearing any kind of blazer with jeans will look like shit 99% of the time

i dont know if i agree with that, there are a handful of guys on here who pull that combo fairly frequently who i like a lot

anyways i took a nap and then put it back on and that shit is not awexome enough for the money.

Julian Red sweater:

jpul1_large.jpg

Also if yes, should I go for sz.46 or 48. Im ~185cm and slim. I wouldnt like it too oversized and Im lost with the size chart since it gives out really short sleeves, and long torso but I guess the shoulders are wide... Any experience on this Julian Red sizing?

Chart:

46: Arm 49, Chest 102 Length 73

48: Arm 52,5, Chest 110 Length 75,5

Thanks a ton.

They're probably measuring the arm from pit-to-cuff, not shoulder. I'd think you'd be fine with the 46 to get a fit similar to that pic, but just measure your chest and decide from there.

anyone familiar with these chucks? How will these look with APC NS Indigo and Black?

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=42662&pid=578293

I get employee 50% off from Gap, I will have to buy them online then return them in store to get my discount but it could be worth it.

Don't forget the AA shirt.

^^^ Seriously. They look worse than milsurp stuff i've seen personally

I'd go with officer boots over the officer laceups too. Those style laceups are a bit easier to find than the boots.

When CP started doing things other than bball, achilles, and regular court shoes, they got so shitty

I already resent them for not making anything greater than a 46, but fuck, every shoe they've put out in recent memory that isn't from the original line is retarded looking.

really? i just got the black leather training boots today and theyre pretty sick. i kno that you could buy a pair of real shoes/boots for the same price, but i liked the look of the training boot. i wore them in my waywt, but i wore my jeans over them. they look ill both ways.

The CP's aren't shitty it's just easy to find better alternatives at similar prices, plus it's kind of silly they carried over the branding to the shoes and boots.

Jeep what is retarded looking about those shoes?

I find the silhouette just ugly. The oxfords are very nondescript and boring and the training boots/desert boots and anything other than the Achilles and Court shoes just seem extremely clunky and look almost "unfinished" or not fully realized.

CP's are beasted upon more than anything on this board, and I would kill for a pair of Achilles Mids in grey, black, and white (non-patent), but I know they'll never come in my size, nor will I want to dish out that much money for a pair of sneakers. But other than the Achilles, I just see boring run of the mill fashion shoes for nondescript hipsters/fashionistas who feel the need to wear expensive plimsols.

But if a pair of Achilles ever show up in 48, I'd probably robokopp.

I don't really have any specific qualms other than that I don't care much for that type of boot - it would probably be fine in black if not a little boring but that color is awful.

really? that cognac/caramel color actually seems ideal to me. i tried these on a couple weeks ago and i liked them a lot, but i don't have that kind of money sitting around.

there's a pretty good supply of allen edmonds oxfords in similar colors on ebay. i'll probably cop a pair of those sooner or later.

The ones I'm looking at are pure tan leather.. Totally undistressed and classic.. the feels really good, and personally I can't imagine a nicer silhouette.. Maybe there just aren't that many good images of them out there? They remind me of Aldens, but maybe I'm wrong? Any better suggestions in laceup boots?

And personally, I don't really go for either the Achilles or the BBall. Prefer the court shoe and the chukka myself.