yes or no? / this or that?

chris

The Jil Combat boots look great, I believe Fillippa K has a better looking boot. Those are just way too feminine/ cheap looking. The grail would be a pair of W+H boots if you could dig them up. JimmyC's pair is so gorgeous.

Camera for sure, also that sperry colorway does nothing for me.

I'm trying to decide if I want to go for Patrik Ervell button downs or Our Legacy.

315349-rescaledpic-390x390.png

Our Legacy

20080401ErvellButtondownBlue.jpg

Ervell

I own a couple of Ervell button downs already, and I love the club collar so I think I'm leaning towards them. They are only about $20 more. Don't own any Our Legacy button downs though, so if anyone does and would like to chime in I'd appreciate it.

mpecc- where are ytou finding ervell club ollar? I know tres bien is sold out in decent sizes in that style/coolor. I like the ervell one better personally. Fuck it. Just PM me and don't blow the spot if yo uhave ervell hookup. I think ervells are slightly shroter too.

hey nf, if you are getting the 400d then you are getting a great camera bang for buck, as far as entry level dslr's go this is a great starter. prolly would recommend just getting the body and buying a different lens though.

u checked out the dslr threak?

Size small still kinda baggy?

i want some mocs:

visvim(i definetly dont want visvims)

gucci(pricey for what it is)

vans(theyre alright but i want them in tan/brown/orange)

really cheap mocs i can get for less than 100 online

i'm thinkin of just getting some cheap mocs(saw one for 40) because i dont really care about the quality for these and 500 for mocs is batshit crazy.

i will never buy s2a products again. sweater loses shape, shoes fell apart. brand is dead, those shoes will last you 2 weeks.

the our legacy stuff looks like gap. get ervell.

I ended up buying the Ervell, I love club collars but already had a few so that's why I was considering the Our Legacy over it.

I ended up buying the Ervell, I love club collars but already had a few so that's why I was considering the Our Legacy over it.

the material on that ervell shirt you got is really thick. it's a great shirt, but not for the hot weather! i still may get it though as i found it for 30% off.

i ordered an our legacy button down and the material and construction was very good, but they do fit a size big. also the collar was a little lager than i like. i ended up returning it for the gey plaid linen ervell shirt.

post a fit pic of you ervell shirt when you get it!

i will never buy s2a products again. sweater loses shape, shoes fell apart. brand is dead, those shoes will last you 2 weeks.

the our legacy stuff looks like gap. get ervell.

This is very good to know. I'm thinking of not getting anything and saving up for a trip to NY.

the material on that ervell shirt you got is really thick. it's a great shirt, but not for the hot weather! i still may get it though as i found it for 30% off.

i ordered an our legacy button down and the material and construction was very good, but they do fit a size big. also the collar was a little lager than i like. i ended up returning it for the gey plaid linen ervell shirt.

post a fit pic of you ervell shirt when you get it!

Thanks for the input, I was actually shipped one of the oxfords on accident earlier this year so I knew of it's thickness, couldn't resist buying it when Blackbird put it on sale though. I own the grey and pink linen check shirts and really like them too.

As for the Our Legacy, if I'm usually a medium would you recommend going small? I think the chest would fit fine but I'm worried about the length (I'm 6'2"). I'm guessing you ordered from Tres Bien? If not let me know where, I know Blackbird will start carrying Our Legacy in the fall but as for current stockists all I know of is TB.

^^

I'm usually a medium and I'm 6'2" as well and the medium was too big in the chest. It was quite long too. I think the small would be perfect. Yeah, I ordered from Tres Bien Shop. There are a few other online stocklists, but TB has the most stuff.

Lame. Small would probably be too big for me. The only things i want are sold out on tres bien anyways. If the khakis are tapered/slim enough, i like the color on the grey ones. No smalls though :(

Blackbird is picking it up, but knowing their markups compared to other US retailers, and how Tres Bien is a good value on most stuff, i'm sure our legacy is going to be way too expensive.

KEEP OR NOT KEEP OR SIZE DOWN?

biker.jpg

the 3 pics are almost identical but irl i feel like it is too boxy or something and i was trying to capture that. i think the middle shot shows it best. however it could just be that i am not used to the way biker jackets are supposed to fit and/or the epaulettes are playing tricks on me eyes and i should rip them off

help more knowing peoples + reps can be acquired at the front desk

Too big. Especially since you aren't the tallest guy in the world, right nf one? If you just look at the proportions between your hat and the jacket, you can already see that the fit is a too big and boxy. For best sufu fit, please size down 6.