ayo, i got a question for all y'all, what do you think of jeans and sandals?

cuurtis broseff

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes! rainbows are probably the best sandals ever. they will last you an eternity.

and the devil wears crocs, not prada.

crocs are the most hideous thing i have ever seen in the histroy of my life.

and they are spreading like crazy. there are even croc looking airwalks!

there's no reason to hate on wearing sandals/flip flops with jeans in my opinion, it's usually for simplicity sake and plus rainbows are comfortable as hell. that being said, from a fellow socal resident... when you see rainbows everyday on countless numbers of people, do you really need to post on a forum asking if you should be wearing them too?

agreed ^

ill wear a pair of rainbows and jeans to a movie or to a friends just cause its fast and easy to put on.

not sure why someone would open a thread on the topic asking what people think and then say hes just giving advice from an expert, but with 7 total posts i guess thats expected

Im with polish on this one sandals to the beach or pool, that and I have this wicked paranoia that "what if" thats the day I get my shit jacked or something and I have to run after somebody...I can't do it in sandals. this type of thinking always catches up with me and I put sneakers on instead.

I have this wicked paranoia that "what if" thats the day I get my shit jacked or something and I have to run after somebody...I can't do it in sandals. this type of thinking always catches up with me and I put sneakers on instead.

that thought crosses my mind too when im standing around while in my sandals...

I personally don't like wearing sandals with jeans because I have a lot of stacking on all my jeans' date=' and hate pinrolling. I'm 5'5, and my flatheads stack alot that its hard to wear sandals without the jeans tucking over the sandals.[/quote']

how do u log in????

here in the PI, wearing flip-flops with jeans are pretty common. i for one were them sometimes. when going to a friend whos near my place but i oftentimes wear some when going to the metro.

i dont get it, the fucking thread starter says he's the expert in this kind of thing yet he asks us if they look good. if you're the expert then you dont need others opinions about it coz you think you know everything.

yo homie, don't catch fillingz bc i said i diddn't like you highwater rolled up jeans look, and your ugly flipflops. i wasn't tryng to clown you.

if i was i'd talk abt your height and beer belly, m'k?

unless you post a pic of your fit with your precious rainbow faggy flip flops, i don't believe your expertise at all.

dood, i ain't trying to get validation. i do my thang, and i do it well.

i was jsut wondering what the feelings of other ppl here in other locales are as to the fashion choice of jeans and sandals. don't get it twisted.

You're from Southern California. And you still asked. You're fucking lame. Glad to see you joined just for some self validation and then had the nerve to act like a bitch.

listen dawg u aint trollin y u comin up in hizzy wiv da flip flop n jeanz n shit yo diz aint hollister go bak 2 onestforum/fashionstyle or wutev nigga we aint want ur kind round hurr wiv ur fake blond gurlfrend n ur ripped hem jeenz n shit nigga u aint shit get out of hur wiv ur jeenz n flop wearin ass u need 2 get ur hair did n shit wiv dat blond hilites lookin str8 homo n shit were u get ur tshirt @??? babygap nigga demz 2 tite u rly need 2 get a job n stop feedin off ur parentz shit iz wak ne way u look @ it. u aint bout shit n ur hair aint neether.

you type like a homo.:D

listen dawg u aint trollin y u comin up in hizzy wiv da flip flop n jeanz n shit yo diz aint hollister go bak 2 onestforum/fashionstyle or wutev nigga we aint want ur kind round hurr wiv ur fake blond gurlfrend n ur ripped hem jeenz n shit nigga u aint shit get out of hur wiv ur jeenz n flop wearin ass u need 2 get ur hair did n shit wiv dat blond hilites lookin str8 homo n shit were u get ur tshirt @??? babygap nigga demz 2 tite u rly need 2 get a job n stop feedin off ur parentz shit iz wak ne way u look @ it. u aint bout shit n ur hair aint neether.

you type like a homo.:D

NIGGA HOW U KALL ME HOMO NIGGA I GAT U WEN U KUM UP IN VA I DO U MAMA 2 U WATCH UR BAK IMMA STRT KALLIN U @ WERK N SHIT N DO WERK ON YO ASS HOMEBOY I RUN A TRAIN I BEEN 2 JAIL I AINT SKARED OF U PUZZY AZZ.

okay, sandals can't be manly. they can be girly, or just gender-neutral.

unfortunately for you, superbobo, your jesus sandals falls in the former category. sorry, but it's true.

SON U IGNANT AINT NO SUCH THING AS "GENDER-NETURAL SANDALZ

" JAY ZED B WEARIN DEM SANDALZ SHITZ IS GAY MAN UP IN DA HOOD NO1 WEAR DEM SHITZ I AINT NEVER DAT COMFY STR8 UP MAN IF I C U WEARIN SANDALZ IMMA JAK U CUZ U SLIPPIN.

In Socal, the majority of people you see rockin' Rainbows, or sandals in general, are females. The rest are those gay guys wearing Hollister and A&F. So either you're a gay guy, or a female. Pick one.