Style Inspiration

Kodak

Steve McQueen and Daniel Craig as James Bond are my inspirations.

steve-mcqueen.jpgdanielcraig_b.jpg

Timeless styles pulled off effortlessly by both. I also pay attention to what Kanye rocks as he's not afraid to experiment with weird shit and skimming for his good outfits usually produces unique items that few people have (shutter shades and Ato's come to mind). It's hard not to ignore his influence on fashion now, whether you love him or hate him.

Christian+Dior+Paris+Fashion+Week+Haute+Couture+gCLSsDjcHDil.jpg

Xavier and Gaspard from Justice also have some pretty tight items.

Justice3.jpg

Any celebrity has an influence on fashion, since there are so many people who pay attention to what they wear then try to mimic it. Those shutter shades definitely became insanely popular not too long ago after Kanye wore them, which is unfortunate since I personally think they're hideous and nonfunctional.

Timeless styles pulled off effortlessly by both. I also pay attention to what Kanye rocks as he's not afraid to experiment with weird shit and skimming for his good outfits usually produces unique items that few people have (shutter shades and Ato's come to mind). It's hard not to ignore his influence on fashion now, whether you love him or hate him.

Jeus fucking christ...