Lost superfriend Pt.3

Guest DUM

Ok so I never went through with a letter or any of the better ideas you guys gave me.

But I continued to call/text him periodically and recently he replied like this:

"hmm--(whateverI sent him)" and "?--(whatever I sent him"

He still never answers the phone.

So, here in NY, I get an IM from him while I'm asleep asking who Mr. Boba Bear. I make a joke and he says "no, it's a screenname". Then, he says "if you can find out who mrbobabear is you I'll tell you something about Pierre."

So I added mrbobabear to my buddylist hoping that's just their SN. As I'm sleeping, Pierre sends me a link to a Lupe song...

I sign on today and mrbobabear is on but away, so I IM him saying "hello". He replies with "whatupfatnigga", so I play along back and forth for a little. He signs off.

I tell my friend Jeff about this, checking if he blocked me or actually signs off. Jeff adds him and he's signed off. But he comes right back on. Jeff talks to him, asks who he is and he doesn't say. But says something and links Jeff to this myspace which happens to have a picture of Jeff in it.

So last night right after I go 'away' for a trip to white castle he IM's me saying "stop. at all risks" So I play along, I'm better at stupid cryptic shit than he is and I just go.

No, they always say "he's not here right now but we'll tell him his friends were here" and close the door as quickly as possible.

The mrbobabear thing seems weird, it's an ISS member. And I've posted Pierre's SN in the internet before, it seems like someone trying to fuck with me. Probably IMed pierre and thats why he asked about it.

I have a really fancy one close to my place, with bulletproof cashier windows and all.

true that!

mine have little carousel bulllet proof lazy suzan tables where the cash spins around and your food slides back out.

Yeah but it's just the whole experience of the thing, east coast classic, harold and kumar you know? Like if you had never had mcdonalds and went to a country with one (are there any countries without mcds?) you would eat there just because.

yes, tons.

btw that aluminum foil ish is good at keeping transmissions from getting out/in...seriously.