matching

hey i havent really seen any threads about how you guys like matching yur clothes up... if you do so at all... shoes match the t?... shoes match the headwear?... dark jeans with light t? light jeans with dark t?... whats the deal, how do you guys like matching up yur gear?

this could also work as a question thread... like post a pic n see what others think about it... if the match is yay or nay.

I sometimes match tees with one of the non-white color of the shoes but it's not a hard and fast rule...For exemple I'll wear a lot of baby blue tees with blue/orange vans checkedred slipons. If we're talking about business wear of course I'll do the usual matching...shoes/belt, watch/cufflinks, tie/shirt/suit

.... WOW,.. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO JUST WEARING WHAT FEELS GOOD TO YOU (IN QUALITY, COLOR AND FABRICATION..... overthinking about what you have to put on whether it matches or not primes you to loose individuality because you are worrying about what the current trend is versus setting your own....

stop following and start leading....

1 2 GROW ON

Guest Berget__

Dark jeans = light colored tee and vice versa. I also try to match my shoes with my tee most of the time.

I aint gotta get money man money get me