NYC mini-meet?

knucks

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats going on, on sat nite? if nothing is set in stone, let's try to make it a place that doesnt card too hard/doesn't card at all, b/c i roll with young girls.

also, i will be at art bar (location?) for at least an hour on friday nite hitting on jewish girls, so if anyone wants to buy me a jameson on friday, that's where i'll be. I'll be the one wearing AA/Dior/Vans.

yo sleaze when r u leaving nyc we need 2 chill/party b4 u go. i move into my dorm on the 9th...probably shooting with sidneylo on like the 11th. free until like 20th.

ware you shpotin' in new yawk or philly? i'll be around, im gonna try to make am\ends with dis one grl so dat I have a place to stay for a while. I hope she no lurking on this bord.

romeyo is trying to pull folks together for sat. night, but fri. works out better for me- anyone down for fri? sleazie has jewesses.

i wuz bar mitzvahed by jooish friends in dah 12th grade. And self-circumcized just a cupel years ago.

but i'm down wif whateva, imma buy one of them unlimited MtA card jointz, so skies dah limit.

ok, den holla at me. after photoshoot, we sell sum t-shurts on di street, enuff to by raf shooz, then we go watch nanny diaries...
hahaha i dun even kno wut nanny diariez is but im down.

Tryin to get outta work sat. morn so fri night will be a better call since it seems to be the way for everyone. SHit sleazie we hit up Max Fish the las time and din pay fo shit jus left a big ol' tip, that and no card if you roll in w/ me. Watched Kung fo movies and got really shitty.