† † † DIAMONDS FOR SELL - XS/S shirts, tees, etc

DIAMONDS FOR SELL THREAD

All sizes are XS/S unless otherwise stateddddddd.

All prices include shipping to the US and Canada. Please PM for international shipping costs. Thanks for looking!

Measurements on request. I don't have the patience to measure EVERYTHING.

6bckjlc.jpg

Sole View

Side View

Full View

Worn With Jeans

WAYWT Style

N.D.C. Made By Hand side-zip boots Size 42 (fits like a big 9)- $120

Bought from Digital_Denim, they didn't fit. I'd like to get back what I paid. Very nice suede leather outside, distressed.

62f1n9x.jpg

Sole View

Nike Dunk Linerless Size 9 - $40

Bought these off a superfuture member because I felt like spending money. They don't really fit me, they're quite narrow. They have a little stain on the toe (picture coming soon) but otherwise they're in very very good condition.

6d2enwn.jpg

Detail/Colour Closeup

Thai Designer Tank Size Medium - $18

Super long medium size tank, much too big for me. Would fit a medium or large possibly. Sorry for the poor pictures.

6fzajh1.jpg

Tag Closeup

Tag Closeup

Collar

Button Closeup

Armpit Fix Job

Vintage Fila Polo - $20

Vintage polo by Fila... it kind of has a dior, small collar, slim fit look to it. Bought this a while ago, doesn't really fit. I think it's a size large? Pit to pit is 20" and it's fairly stretchy (polyester blend sort of fabric). You could probably have it tailored to fit a bit smaller. I removed "F" the patch on the arm, if I can find it I'll send it along with the shirt. I also sewed up a hole in the armpit. There is some staining on the inside of the collar, it's not all that noticeable but it could probably be cleared up with some cleaner.

52poz84.jpg

Closeups can be provided upon request.

Owl Movement "Diamonds Aren't Forever" - $13

Threadless "Radios" - $12

Threadless "Damn Scientists" - SOLD

Threadless "Caged" - SOLD

Threadless "We'll Be Safe In This..." - $12 PENDING

Blue Boy Ettiquette by Yoko Devereaux "Satanic Mickey" - $17

Random Internet Brand "Whale Crushing a City" - $13

T-shirts are listed clockwise. All t-shirts have been washed.

5z5xz14.jpg

Vintage 80's Sweater - SOLD

aNYthing Bandana - $10

4u1nrb7.jpg

Back View

Stain On Collar

Wings & Horns Backstabber Crewneck - SOLD

Fits a bit oversized, streetwear style I guess. Curved cuffs that cup your hands, looks pretty cool. It has a tiny black ink stain on the collar.

6c5zd46.jpg

Tag Closeup

Zipper Closeup

Spruce Terry Zip Hoodie Size Medium - SOLD

Brand new... Tried on for an hour, turned out I didn't like the way a medium fit on me. Thick and extremely sturdy, would be great for fall/winter.

what size is the JDL cardigan diamonds? i've tried on the medium, and it was too small, if it's a large i wouldn't mind trying it on (i could literally come to your house or something) otherwise never mind

It's a small, fits like an xsmall.

can you give the length and width measurements of the bottom soles of the NDC's? they look quite nice

heel to toe: 12.75"

width: 4"

keep in mind they measure a bit long because they're pointier than a round toed boot.

Although I think that backstabber will be too small..measurements?

Backstabber Crewneck

pit to pit: 21"

has raglan sleeves so there's no way to measure the shoulder

length: 24"

what the fuck is this discrimination?! why didnt you answer mine?

man-ray-larmes-tears-1932-33-2801792.1.jpg

hey hey hey thomas

i was just trying to get a good picture for you

4lfa74g.jpg

in the photo are some leather laces i bought. if you want em i can through them in for an extra $5, otherwise it comes with them flat nylon/blend/stuff ones.

6gboviq.jpg

hope this clears your tears

hows the quality of them? not too bad right? i shal purchase.. pm zorg me with ur paypal and a mildly cheap shipping option to uk.. and dont rip me off you sly dogggg.. and yes i want those ledderhausen laces but you insult me with your 5$ extortion. i shal never webcam for you again!!!!!!!

p.s. you stole my little dagger things!! u slappper!

hows the quality of them? not too bad right? i shal purchase

the quality is pretty decent. I think the leather on the TOE is a bit dry, so if you have any leather lotion stuff i'd put it on there (i dont, so i can't do it for you). The leather on the ankles is smooth and soft though.

i shal pm you

Airjessie, sorry... they fit pretty true to size.

pm zorg me with ur paypal and a mildly cheap shipping option to uk.. and dont rip me off you sly dogggg.. and yes i want those ledderhausen laces but you insult me with your 5$ extortion. i shal never webcam for you again!!!!!!!

the laces cost me $5, i'mjust gettin my moneies back EH? :mad:

††††

ps you're the slapper

† †† † † † † ††††††††††††††††††††††

are you sure you cant rustle up some of your own lotion ?

from my stash? no way!