Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i just did this last weekend. after being 5 years sober from weed i smoked a spliff in the village and went to see boysnoize. i felt like a punching bag walking in the crowd.

then the next day smoked another one with the gf while watching the old romeo and juliet. it was also her 1st time smoking. i don't think you need to convice your gf. just smoke with her and pass her the joint.

lesson learned do not smoke with your gf if you have relationship issues. my high went like a fawking rollercoaster.

i thought i would get a very good hit after not smoking weed after so long. expectations are a bitch.

thats what you get for smoking a spliff... should of kept it all green.

I just never had a chance to finish it up. Left it at home last year while at campus, didn't get around to it in the summer.

Tasted ancient but welcoming if you feel me.

Feel surprisingly blazed.

its like finding a fat nug in your car. only thing is it tastes like your car? if that makes any sense haha. but bomb none the less cuz its like a gift.

Mm, I ask only because the last bit I picked up has been so damp it's been hard to roll a joint that pulls correctly. Cheers.

If it's damp roll up a portion in a paper towl and let it sit for a bit.

This will decrease moisture.

Now about me. I can't get high. I smoke dif strands and nothing has a good effect on me. Do any of you seasoned green fiends find your senses non reactive towards the thc you are trying to please them with?

Also julz we have the same b day but i'm 83.

I always thought it would be a good zine to find photos of all those weird random trashy little pipes that turn up at sketchy convenience stores and the like. I remember seeing one that had a little skeleton with a boner on the front and along the side it said "Fuckin' Eh"

If it's damp roll up a portion in a paper towl and let it sit for a bit.

This will decrease moisture.

Now about me. I can't get high. I smoke dif strands and nothing has a good effect on me. Do any of you seasoned green fiends find your senses non reactive towards the thc you are trying to please them with?

Also julz we have the same b day but i'm 83.

Shit, if your ever in the Royal Oak area shoot me a PM

I got some Maple Syrup Kush from my mans in Burnaby - its got a hook like Lennox

i picked up some off of a friend's friend today. he said it was juicy fruit but i don't believe what anyone says around here, to be honest lol. I looked at it and it really doesn't look like that good of weed. The colour is really nice, but there aren't much trichs on the bud. at first i thought this weed was guna be shwagy shwag but then I took a couple hits off my pipe. anyways, its a really nice body high and i didn't even smoke much...