axtsang

Ma·ri·jua·na

how hard is finding (good) bud in asian countries?

in my experience (Taiwan), it's fucking ridiculous. the penalty for dealing is death or something equally draconian and I heard dealers are pretty sketch. the last time I visited there one of my friend's brother had it shipped to him from overseas in vacuum sealed bags.

i was just talking about bud in taiwan with my friend today. he said when he went there, he would see busts on the news concerning as little weed as a gram. he said school fights were included as well

lol

i was just prescribed muscle relaxers because i have reoccuring back spasms. they worked though lol. i wonder if i could use the bottle

hooked up a new receiver and $500 sub i got for free yesterday.

was using an old analog rec. before... set this up an was like 'yeah it sounds pretty good'

then bunned, threw on 'donuts'

& was like whoa

happy new years guys, i'm going to smoke a whole lot tonight!

Please do as I am smokeless on this evening...

smoked the pineappliest pineapple ive ever smoked yesterday. it was magical

today was a good day, after a little patience and intimidation

got a oz and sample, im set for a while

9fab26a4.jpg

I wanna buy decent amounts again.

lately been picking up a bunch of dimes 'n ish.

miss having a nice little jar :(

Guest jbone45

Shit, you aren't the only one dude. Tough times my friend. I've had to cut back my intake plenty, and I'm definitely choosing from the lower end of the board lately.

same here, went from having an ounce always, to having an eighth.. sometimes. :(

got a 1/4 myself on newyears day, couple hours after arriving from tokyo. gotta get some photos up, cuz the nugs are absolute fire. probably helps that i had a 2 week break

people smoking quarters do you just burn throughout the whole day repeatedly? or are you loading really fat bowls at night with lots more heads?

I feel like an 8th is enough for one person for 1-2 weeks if you're alright with being more economical

got a 1/4 myself on newyears day, couple hours after arriving from tokyo. gotta get some photos up, cuz the nugs are absolute fire. probably helps that i had a 2 week break

shit im still out here from the holidays :mad: coulda had an international meetupp

i'm starting to cop cheaper and cheaper weed to have the same amount as i used to cop. it's still good, but it's just not the same.

we are all taking hits from the same bong we call the recession

hehe

broke the joint on my 3 foot german yellow label beaker

not sure whether i want to ship it to dementia or try to find a semi-local blower to redo the joint

i'm afraid of having the local blow a wobbly joint, and i'm afraid of mailing my baby

there's no way to win

people smoking quarters do you just burn throughout the whole day repeatedly? or are you loading really fat bowls at night with lots more heads?

I feel like an 8th is enough for one person for 1-2 weeks if you're alright with being more economical

an eighth would last me 1-2 nights if smoking with friends, 3-5 if smoking alone which is rare

I used to be like that 4 years ago

but

then

I

got

a

volcano

shit im still out here from the holidays :mad: coulda had an international meetupp

lol... i was also in manila during my break, and saw edmond on an escalator in a mall. was surreal

lol... i was also in manila during my break, and saw edmond on an escalator in a mall. was surreal

i would have freaked, next time time it should be easy to find me. i stick out like 6'4 blasian. Next time ill go on more day trips from here but at least this time i think i set up a solid connect