Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

just 2 weeks, but it's been a long time since i've even taken a day off haha.

hard part is deciding which club i want to go to. seems to be a shortage of sativas at my usual spot and a couple others i've tried recently.

though my usual club did put up a photo of this new arrival

black jack

large.jpg

pretty shitty photo tbh. i just applied for a job to take bud photos for one of the medical bud website portals that list all the local clubs and menus etc. hopefully i can show these people how it's done.

hey fellas, im just wondering cause ive been toking regularly every single day, ive been up to smoking mj since nearly 2 years ago.

Is there any way to prevent me getting the munchies especially for the smoking season in the night time well on the other hand it always made me getting munchies now i gained quite a lot since i was 65kg before and now im around 70kgs, your help would be so much appreciated! cheers folks ;)

i think munchies just end up going away. obviously if there's food around, 'fuckers is gonna eat. but i find that i don't "need" to eat while lit. i think it just comes down to deciding, while lit, that you don't wanna eat hella crap. so i guess i find weed doesn't affect deciding what's "right" or "wrong" as some might imply. it's just you have to be used to weed enough that you can decisively pay attention to it's impulses or not.

or, just keep hella fruit and nuts (fuckpause) on hand. or salad. having good stuff on hand definitely helps against going out and getting fried stuff. i know i can blow through a pack of oreos blazed, but if i got strawberries or almonds or something, i'll shoot for those before i tear through a blue and white package with a mug full of milk.

or, just keep hella fruit and nuts (fuckpause) on hand. or salad. having good stuff on hand definitely helps against going out and getting fried stuff. i know i can blow through a pack of oreos blazed, but if i got strawberries or almonds or something, i'll shoot for those before i tear through a blue and white package with a mug full of milk.

THIS!

I fucking gained like 20 pounds when i first started smoking and munching right after. I would just stuff myself with shitty cheap fast food or whatever crap was laying around the house that no one had touched for weeks.

Eventually you just have to say to yourself that you're better than that and you should only stuff your face with nutritious food. I don't feel as much of a need to munch after smoking, unless I've been deprived of my regular meals. If i already ate dinner and then i smoke, i hardly eat again afterwards. If i haven't had dinner and i smoke, i'm probably going to have a huuuuge dinner. I think it's mostly just knowing that you've already satisfied your food intake for the day and rationalizing that thought in your head so that you don't feel the need to eat after smoking.

@Spaces I hear you. Weed def makes you just wanna do "stuff"...whatever is fun... eating, video games, all the typical stoner cliches. but i also think, to avoid the consequences of indulgence, it's a matter of re defining what your taste is and developing better habits that will be good for you while lit.

handful of blue berries vs a handful of chips after a bowl of bubba kush... both are pretty awesome... one is better for you. that's just how i see it though. i recently dropped a bunch of weight and am not trying to gain it back because of my affinity for trees.