Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

yeah those are some of my fav papers cuz theyre so light and tasteless. but they sometimes have trouble staying lit

try ocb x-perts. hard to find but they're as thin if not thinner than raws and they burn nicely. still use a pack of raw 300's when i'm on the go though.

anyone in nyc have any connects to share? mine are all out of town. PM plz

Guest nowbaking
^^i'm a huge fan of mendo mulchers. not only does it shred bud easily, i think they have lifetime warranty.

loved mine. im a fan of sharpstones too. used to call mine "sir kiefs a lot"

mendos seriously struggle with grinding up improperly cured/damp weed, i believe this has to do with the holes being too small. furthermore, the very design is flawed: in order to dump out the grinded up weed, you must poor the weed over the threading of the grinder...this leads to long term problems w/ the grinder pieces sticking together. i could go on for days about the defects of mendos.

Guest nowbaking
mendos seriously struggle with grinding up improperly cured/damp weed

i doubt anyone here would be buying weed if it was in that condition. but anyways...

haploid, those 4 piece hard top sharpstones are pretty nice for 22.99 man, id do one of those if i were you.

Guest nowbaking

nice contribution to the thread homie. just cause i disagree with your mendo comment doesnt mean u have to get butt-hurt. go smoke mang. n not those shitty flowers ur talking about.

just grabbed some gdp!

in case you want to defend your habit with your parents

http://healthland.time.com/2011/07/19/study-marijuana-not-linked-with-long-term-cognitive-impairment/

i'm taking a break soonish, because i'm movint out abroad and probably won't find any hookup in a while and anyway i want to see what difference does it make. i guess none (well except that you can't smoke when you feel like smoking maybe) but i can't remember last time i took a break longer than a week.

^used a buddies "the notch" grinder a while back and it was better than anything I'd used before

good friend of mine has had one of these for awhile, he seems really happy with it and it seems durable.

i was checking that out. thanks for the info.

this is nothing too serious yet.. i figured if i have seeds ill see what they can do.

word. post pics/updates if you get things rolling.

nice contribution to the thread homie. just cause i disagree with your mendo comment doesnt mean u have to get butt-hurt. go smoke mang. n not those shitty flowers ur talking about.

just grabbed some gdp!

lol, who is butthurt again? i just wanted to bring attention to how pretentious you were/are still sounding.

to make this a productive post:

took this a while ago and dont think i ever posted it

IMG_0691.jpg

same with this one

IMG_0779.jpg

five days later..

you guys with experience, any thoughts ?

5959792554_f87c5f68da_z.jpg

it's a bit late in the season.

but as an experiment i thought id give growing a shot.

i've collected a bunch of healthy looking seeds from my last bag and have started the germination stage.

Guest nowbaking

northern, id poke around grasscity if i were you, thats where a lot of my research came from. also u should torrent indoor/outdoor medical marijuana growers bible its insane.