Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

yea, i have ONE friend who tried smoking twice, threw up both times, and decided it was not for him. Granted he was insanely drunk both times my group of friends coerced him into blazing (he's just not down sober) and he had horrible experiences....

Long story short i have a friend that doesn't smoke.

Find someone to pee in a gallon bag for you (not full), duct tape the top opening (and reinforce the side seams just in case) and then duct tape the bag to your body (ductaping to your chest is pretty good because that way you don't risk sitting on your bag of pee. Your core body temperature will keep the pee warm so that it won't be suspicious when someone takes the sample from you...

This has been my plan so far in case i don't get enough notice to stop smoking and get the thc out of my system in time.

So far i haven't had to use it though, if someone does use it tell me how it goes lol

holy fuck.. my homie and i just smoked dmt for the first time. we were banging flying lotus and deadmau5 alongside the itunes visualizer. it was seriously a life changing experience. words fail me at this time.

all i remember are colors

nah i didn't mind the smoke at all. we packed little snappers and held that shit in. it's seriously nothing like i've ever experienced before. the walls were flashing different colors and the itunes visualizer just had me trippin dick. i could have watched that all night.

no im not kidding, since it wasnt a question. lol. its about 55-45 pussy right now. and to your comment, i would agree 100% but thats not what the question is. im just curious as to the end results of it.

band vs bone.... bone everytime.

unless i can bone and bake with a chick in a band :)

you have to put your social security number in between the [ and the / in the last tag

also, buying a drill bit that can drill through glass soon for boring holes at the bottoms of bottles for waterfalls. will post pics. also all the waterfall smokers holla back cause we gotta stick together

Don't forget your name and birthday!

Also, what drill bit are you going to buy and what kind of drill do you have? I have a portable black and decker (it accepts most drill bits) and i have been wondering what kind of drill bit do you need to drill through glass specifically?

Let me know how it goes, i too wish to make waterfalls with glass bottles (: